Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If you ever meet @Grunk he looks pretty much exactly like you think he does.
I have seen footage of him shooting. So I at least got a rough idea. With old Skool, I was going in blind. We were headed up there to eat with him and his wife and I told Chelsea, “I think these are just old people being nice to us since nobody else has seen us up here”

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Do y’all think the recovery time will be bad? Didn’t it take like 3 years after sandy hook for shit to normalize? Once again, I wasn’t REALLY into guns until 2017. 2012-2016 all I owned was a mosin, marlin model 60 and a 12G

No it recovered much faster than that... And I honestly think that the market is so flooded with AR's they will still be around even for the "panic" buyers. Ammo might take awhile before it recovers, and prices get back down to pre panic prices. This panic is very different, it's not the BS we are going to ban guns, that gun owners are use to... This is people worried about food, TP, and all of the other items 99.5% have never thought would not be available from the store anytime they needed it. The few things we "needed" to stock up on the past week were dog food, and a few bars of sope, I have a feeling, there will be 2 item limits on many items for the next few months.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I'm sorry.
Before seeing photos I was thinking you had long hair and big beard older guy in my head, and a leather jacket. To me you were a former biker outlaw with a shady past but I wasn’t gonna question if you can legally own a gun. Who am I to judge. Your go to weapon was a revolver and a ball peen hammer. Was I close?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
pretty sure that means I have ADHD or something lololol

Same. Adderall puts me to sleep. Had it prescribed to me from 6th grade(the second time) until my mom caught me selling them to my friends in high school, lol. I quit taking them in about 10th grade. I felt like a zombie on that shit until it wore off half way through the day.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
No it recovered much faster than that... And I honestly think that the market is so flooded with AR's they will still be around even for the "panic" buyers. Ammo might take awhile before it recovers, and prices get back down to pre panic prices. This panic is very different, it's not the BS we are going to ban guns, that gun owners are use to... This is people worried about food, TP, and all of the other items 99.5% have never thought would not be available from the store anytime they needed it. The few things we "needed" to stock up on the past week were dog food, and a few bars of sope, I have a feeling, there will be 2 item limits on many items for the next few months.
I actually think there may be a lot of people selling stuff for whatever they can get for it. if these shutdowns go on for very long, a lot of small businesses are not gonna survive & a lot of highly-leveraged bigger companies will be laying people off. People may have to sell lots of things to get by until the economy recovers.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Before seeing photos I was thinking you had long hair and big beard older guy in my head, and a leather jacket. To me you were a former biker outlaw with a shady past but I wasn’t gonna question if you can legally own a gun. Who am I to judge. Your go to weapon was a revolver and a ball peen hammer. Was I close?
Not me, man. I'm just trying to get by being quiet & shy in a world full of push & shove.