• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I really don't want to go to the other thread, but I need 2 reasonably priced ambi safeties for my ARs. What do you guys like? I want something OEM style, not BADASS style levers...I've found POFs for about $26 each...

I think I might have a couple ELFASS safety in a parts bin. I found an ambi in the truck door the other day

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Heavy grain 5.56 is pushed around much less by wind than .308/7.63x51
One of the reasons the AR-15 dominates at the Camp Perry 1000 yard military rifle match where any current/former service rifle/caliber is allowed on the line.
Maybe so, but we ain’t Camp Perry. Lots of real shooters, but the idea of RNG is how well you perform with the gear you’d run out of the house with when .....those Camp Perry guys would flat-out dominate our long shots. Then they’d likely get wrecked either on the run, the pistol, the other stages. We have a guy that runs once a year- not fast, but well-respected distance guy. He kills it every time. His shooting makes up for loss of speed, and he is always in the top few overall.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Maybe so, but we ain’t Camp Perry. Lots of real shooters, but the idea of RNG is how well you perform with the gear you’d run out of the house with when .....those Camp Perry guys would flat-out dominate our long shots. Then they’d likely get wrecked either on the run, the pistol, the other stages. We have a guy that runs once a year- not fast, but well-respected distance guy. He kills it every time. His shooting makes up for loss of speed, and he is always in the top few overall.
I don't doubt any of it......but I was just talking about the wind.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You young dads better relish every minute. Cliche “they grow up so fast” is an understatement. THESE are your good old days, no joke.
Man I try and slow down and watch her just be a kid. Enjoy it and take it in, the child’s perspective of life. Try not to inadvertently push my jaded world view onto her. I wish I trusted as much as she does

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Here's the secret that no one is saying,...

The real reason all these people are buying toilet paper.

It's because now the taste of reality, of what can happen, and how fast it can come down, is souring their mouth. The anti-gunners are realizing that they haven't a hope in hell of surviving now that they have NOTHING to defend their loved ones or themselves. So now, they are prey,...

...and they're shitting themselves,.... LOL