Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
In cadence!!!!! SCRUB! One two three! One two three! I’m a nasty private. Need to wear a diaper! One two three! ONE TWO THREE! Halt!
Position of attention! MOVE!
At ease you fucking morons. Here’s how it’s gonna be. Squad leaders, get team leaders on those assholes. Inspection before final formation let me catch a mother fucker with a shit stain I swear I will light your ass on fire with JP8 make me fucking do it. The fuck you looking at Rodriguez? Get down and push. Dirtiest asshole of them all.

position of attention! MOVE!
Fall out! Squad leaders they’re yours

Rodriguez!!!! You keep pushing
When I was in jump school we had a three day weekend and the Black Hat that had to give us the mandatory safety brief said this.

"You grab-asstic idiots don't do a damn thing we tell you to. So....If you are going to drink...DRIVE! If you are going to swim.....SWIM ALONE! Platoon Sergeants git these worthless motherfuckers out of my face and off my GD quad!"

I giggled a little.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
When I was in jump school we had a three day weekend and the Black Hat that had to give us the mandatory safety brief said this.

"You grab-asstic idiots don't do a damn thing we tell you to. So....If you are going to drink...DRIVE! If you are going to swim.....SWIM ALONE! Platoon Sergeants git these worthless motherfuckers out of my face and off my GD quad!"

I giggled a little.
I love safety briefings. Up in Alaska they always had to add in “don’t go to the fucking Boatel and blow cocaine with the mortars!” After we lost an entire mortar team to a hot piss test lol

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If anything I’m gonna get one of the CG boats we have here literally next to the station. A front and rear 50 cal and what looking like a big ass 40mm on it. Those boats are cool. I love going on calls where we get to board them and ride