• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
DAMN! Is that what a reverse dong is worth these days or is that the "virus" price?
That’s standard reverse dongle prices for today’s market. Actually I think that would even be considered a fair price by today’s standards. @jimipanic is Lord of the Dongs though he’ll know for sure

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I’m literally more disappointed in my fellow-man than I have ever been in my entire life. Fucking toilet paper!? Is the water shut off? You don’t own a fucking bath tub? Or a garden hose? Or a creek or a river or a fucking tree that has leaves? Are both your hands chopped off and you can’t scoot your asshole across the ground? I can’t take it. I want to lash out at the world over this

View attachment 71848
You can even buy some corn on the cob.....have a little corn, save the cob for butt hole scrubbing later on.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You can even buy some corn on the cob.....have a little corn, save the cob for butt hole scrubbing later on.
I swear man I’m gonna blow up and give my butthole cleaning speech in public if I see one more line in a store. I’m gonna go viral on someone’s phone because I’m going to absolutely lose my mind. Staff Sergeant shit

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
That’s standard reverse dongle prices for today’s market. Actually I think that would even be considered a fair price by today’s standards. @jimipanic is Lord of the Dongs though he’ll know for sure
Damn, Just DAMN! I have noticed surplus AK furniture has all but vanished in the past 2 years. I guess the days of $45 stock sets are gone forever....and I thought it was going to be surplus mags first.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I’m literally more disappointed in my fellow-man than I have ever been in my entire life. Fucking toilet paper!? Is the water shut off? You don’t own a fucking bath tub? Or a garden hose? Or a creek or a river or a fucking tree that has leaves? Are both your hands chopped off and you can’t scoot your asshole across the ground? I can’t take it. I want to lash out at the world over this

View attachment 71848

Me neither. Worse case get in the shower. Toilet paper is like wiping mud off the floor with a sheet of paper anyway. Savages.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I swear man I’m gonna blow up and give my butthole cleaning speech in public if I see one more line in a store. I’m gonna go viral on someone’s phone because I’m going to absolutely lose my mind. Staff Sergeant shit
[PLATOON SERGEANT VOICE] "ON THE COMMAND OF 'SCRUB -READY SCRUB' YOU WILL TAKE YOUR DRIVE ON RAG AND YOU WILL SCRUB YOUR FORTH POINT OF CONTACT'S GLORY HOLE IN A RAPID AND VIGOROUS MOTION!" [PLATOON SERGEANT VOICE]

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
[PLATOON SERGEANT VOICE] "ON THE COMMAND OF 'SCRUB -READY SCRUB' YOU WILL TAKE YOUR DRIVE ON RAG AND YOU WILL SCRUB YOUR FORTH POINT OF CONTACT'S GLORY HOLE IN A RAPID AND VIGOROUS MOTION!" [PLATOON SERGEANT VOICE]
In cadence!!!!! SCRUB! One two three! One two three! I’m a nasty private. Need to wear a diaper! One two three! ONE TWO THREE! Halt!
Position of attention! MOVE!
At ease you fucking morons. Here’s how it’s gonna be. Squad leaders, get team leaders on those assholes. Inspection before final formation let me catch a mother fucker with a shit stain I swear I will light your ass on fire with JP8 make me fucking do it. The fuck you looking at Rodriguez? Get down and push. Dirtiest asshole of them all.

position of attention! MOVE!
Fall out! Squad leaders they’re yours

Rodriguez!!!! You keep pushing