• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
One of the guys that works in my brother's hangar OD'd in the bathroom stall with the needle still in his arm Wednesday. He survived but the MP's kept the needle in an evidence bag. Pretty sure that cost him his job...

Lucky it didn't cost him his life.... heroin is....It's evil incarnate

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
You still have that thing? I thought for sure one of these goons was gonna snatch it up for $900. Are those like regular MAK-90's where you just gotta source some Chicom furniture to get rid of that thumbhole stock or is it harder to find since it's milled?

Slant cut so ya gotta get a set of IWD furniture and That ain't cheap. I am shocked I have it too.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Yeah heroin is straight Satan I’ve put a few friends in the ground since I’ve been home because of it. Like when I went to the army after high school a boat load of people got hooked on heroin while I was gone for 10 years. Had several die while I was gone, came home had 3 more ghost out. Crazy man

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Yup. 2 guns and my grandmother's necklace.
She's still got the necklace....was trying to use it as a weapon to extort money/attention outta me. It worked for a while....But I finally cut ties and wrote it off as gone for good. Her parent's swear they are gonna get it back for me...But no ideas on when.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Dekalb has the guns, they got them when they busted her drug dealer....
You’ll get em back it’s just gonna take forveereer

I’ve waited on 2 guns from suicides to come back. One to the shop took like 6 months plus, the other was a coworkers brothers he had me accept and clean because he couldn’t do it. Had a .22 bobcat stolen in AK took 15 months to get released and I had already ETSd. They wouldn’t ship it so one of them has it. Then waiting on all the stolen guns from the shop burglaries.

slow process but you’ll get a badass evidence box with a lot of info written on it when it comes back.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Yeah heroin is straight Satan I’ve put a few friends in the ground since I’ve been home because of it. Like when I went to the army after high school a boat load of people got hooked on heroin while I was gone for 10 years. Had several die while I was gone, came home had 3 more ghost out. Crazy man

It's scary what a hook that shit puts into people

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
You’ll get em back it’s just gonna take forveereer

I’ve waited on 2 guns from suicides to come back. One to the shop took like 6 months plus, the other was a coworkers brothers he had me accept and clean because he couldn’t do it. Had a .22 bobcat stolen in AK took 15 months to get released and I had already ETSd. They wouldn’t ship it so one of them has it. Then waiting on all the stolen guns from the shop burglaries.

slow process but you’ll get a badass evidence box with a lot of info written on it when it comes back.
One of them was cheap 20 gauge pump I bought NIB on gunbroker for $85 then spent $300 and countless hours modifying so I could use it for 3gun. The other was my fully engraved pearl handled .32

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
She’s going To Northside Atlanta to have it

Tell me good stuff don’t freak me out

More babies birthed at Northside than any other hospital in GA - my twins were delivered there. C-section. No worries. Unless she has to have a c-section and the nursery is on the 2nd floor. Don't ask me how I know. Had to go home and move the nursery from the 2nd floor to the family room. Momma can't climb stairs if she has a c-section.