• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Yes it is .. however some things are inevitable because nature has a way of righting the wrongs .. it’s happened many times before in history and tends to repeat itself .. yin and yang .. you reap what you sow .. some would argue the smart phone was a good idea but I imagine it’s allowed opportunity for many a divorced families. It took the time away from what was most important at one point in life.
This just sounds like a mish mash of platitudes

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
My partner at work that got that lower today, has been talking about it for months but never got it. His wife was like “yeah maybe we should get an AR now becisse if the corona virus”

ah yes, the permission to spend money on AR. Fuck yeah. Thanks corona virus. B-Shift is stacked

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Have been trying to talk wife#2 into moving there. Maybe in 9 years, after she gets vestes in GA. I need to work 4 more years fot state of AK and will have paid medical retirement. We will see.
Me too. Mine told me I need to do more convincing but I bet she’ll get in the truck if I start it up lol

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
It’s the most free and self reliant you’ll probably ever feel. All my anxiety melted away in Alaska even though it required more planning, effort, and struggle then anywhere else I lived. Kept me busy, kept me focused, and there were pretty much zero societal distractions. I loved living there. I will eventually return
If I had not had kids, after my first wife died, I would have moved back to AK. It is still my home. Spent 20 years there. Anchorage grew from 100K to 250K people while I was there. Saw CompUSA open and then go out of business.
Long's drug store, could buy meds, food, guns, ammo. Still have some Chicom x39 from Longs. Got my first Walkman there.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
If I had not had kids, after my first wife died, I would have moved back to AK. It is still my home. Spent 20 years there. Anchorage grew from 100K to 250K people while I was there. Saw CompUSA open and then go out of business.
Long's drug store, could buy meds, food, guns, ammo. Still have some Chicom x39 from Longs. Got my first Walkman there.
If I went back I wouldn’t go back to square banks, maybe somewhere in between anchorage and Fairbanks off the hwy on some good sustainable land. Trap lines, hunting, logging, you know the drill!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
If I went back I wouldn’t go back to square banks, maybe somewhere in between anchorage and Fairbanks off the hwy on some good sustainable land. Trap lines, hunting, logging, you know the drill!
I have good contacts in MatSu Valley (godfather/adopted dad, long story) and up the Old Glen, if you ever need help there.
I loved Girdwood too. And Valdez snd Cordova. Fairbanks was cold, even for me.