0 in Alaska

fb66f4552f01a5906f74451b4f62d011.plist

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
This man speaks the truth lol. You do have to brave the artic there but good god the food

Man when I went, it was like 65 degrees outside. I walked in wearing jeans and a tee shirt. Ate...the food was AWESOME! Saw everyone wearing puffy jackets...me and my brother walked around after we ate so we could check it all out. I remember standing in the middle of the noodle aisle, freezing my ass off and debating whether to continue on or just leave! Man it was freezing!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Unfortunately I’ve only seen pics and TV shows that don’t serve it well enough. I’m sure it’s so beautiful and dangerous it’s overwhelming at times but I feel myself drawn to it.
It’s the most free and self reliant you’ll probably ever feel. All my anxiety melted away in Alaska even though it required more planning, effort, and struggle then anywhere else I lived. Kept me busy, kept me focused, and there were pretty much zero societal distractions. I loved living there. I will eventually return

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
It’s the most free and self reliant you’ll probably ever feel. All my anxiety melted away in Alaska even though it required more planning, effort, and struggle then anywhere else I lived. Kept me busy, kept me focused, and there were pretty much zero societal distractions. I loved living there. I will eventually return

Sounds exactly the way it should be. Maybe a reset button isn’t that bad an idea after all. To go back to the way things were. Your job is to plan / prepare through spring and summer to make sure you get through the winter.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Sounds exactly the way it should be. Maybe a reset button isn’t that bad an idea after all. To go back to the way things were. Your job is to plan / prepare through spring and summer to make sure you get through the winter.
Assholes will survive a reset event
The idea that the good, kind, and morally righteous will be saved is pure fantasy. Nasty motherfuckers that will kill you and your family for two squares of single ply toilet paper will shape the world one way or another.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code

Sell me that waffle!

how does it feel meow
Nah there ain’t shit you can do about it. The damn cashier at home depot the other day tried to grab my phone to look at a picture I took of a barcode. I smacked her hands away and asked if she was gonna sanitize it. And now look at me, sick as fuck. I don’t even care anymore just laying here sweating it out. None of y’all come near me if I look super dicked up just take me out to the pasture

with pleasure my friend
Hey @Jstegman1 i didn’t forget but since I’m blessed with the OG Skorpion, in the Lords caliber too mind you, so I’m str8
Also @Fast306stang yeah F that guy
Wait we’re talking about Biden right ?

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Assholes will survive a reset event
The idea that the good, kind, and morally righteous will be saved is pure fantasy. Nasty motherfuckers that will kill you and your family for two squares of single ply toilet paper will shape the world one way or another.

Sure evil never sleeps or stops ..Or the assholes don’t live long enough to see the change we eventually create. I’ll protect and defend my family and friends till the end. I think there would be more evil in densely populated areas with sheep to take away from where as in places like Alaska your biggest fear is Mother Nature and what she can do.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Sure evil never sleeps or stops ..Or the assholes don’t live long enough to see the change we eventually create. I’ll protect and defend my family and friends till the end. I think there would be more evil in densely populated areas with sheep to take away from where as in places like Alaska your biggest fear is Mother Nature and what she can do.
The point is that an actual reset means killing a whole bunch of good and innocent people. I don't that that's desirable or necessary in any shape or form.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

It doesn't seem that scary to me!

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
The point is that an actual reset means killing a whole bunch of good and innocent people. I don't that that's desirable or necessary in any shape or form.

No it’s definitely not desirable but in fact becomes a reality in chaos anarchy and war.
I think if a man can figure out how to have peace without war then he has found a society that has integrity about them.