• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Seriously though, if it spreads like they say it does YOU CAN'T STOP IT. Just give it to everyone already. We'll all get it. It's called exponential growth.
Nah there ain’t shit you can do about it. The damn cashier at home depot the other day tried to grab my phone to look at a picture I took of a barcode. I smacked her hands away and asked if she was gonna sanitize it. And now look at me, sick as fuck. I don’t even care anymore just laying here sweating it out. None of y’all come near me if I look super dicked up just take me out to the pasture

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Nah there ain’t shit you can do about it. The damn cashier at home depot the other day tried to grab my phone to look at a picture I took of a barcode. I smacked her hands away and asked if she was gonna sanitize it. And now look at me, sick as fuck. I don’t even care anymore just laying here sweating it out. None of y’all come near me if I look super dicked up just take me out to the pasture

Wtf bro. You young and healthy. Drink water, take fever meds, and fight it. Habibi couldn't kill you, don't let some chinavirus do it.