Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Why are we not reading personal profiles in these corona deaths. One would believe these people were suddenly struck dead as if by lightning. There is hardly any reporting on age, sex, preexisting medical conditions, etc. I guess they want people to believe something along these lines---"Healthy 35 year old male goes to work , feels bad at lunch, goes home and dies before supper."

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Why are we not reading personal profiles in these corona deaths. One would believe these people were suddenly struck dead as if by lightning. There is hardly any reporting on age, sex, preexisting medical conditions, etc. I guess they want people to believe something along these lines---"Healthy 35 year old male goes to work , feels bad at lunch, goes home and dies before supper."

The number of sick and dead is less than the normal flu/pneumonia isn't it?

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
As some of y’all may or may not know, I’ve been reworking wood lately. I’ve been commissioned on a few jobs now and here’s the best one I’ve done so far.
The goal was to match the wood to the commie mud brown of the mak pistol grip. I threw in a Bakelite grip that matched the mak grip.
Started off with brown Damn house paint on it, so I had to strip it and then I discovered to was 2 different types of wood/grains.
Oh buddy but challenge accepted. Since the wood was plain I had to stain it first, then tweak the color with the finish. The first try was too dark, too plumish, not enough mud red, (Granted i discovered a new plum color)so I striped it again and went back at it. Second time around I nailed it. I also tried to give the buttstock some shading to match the HGs and the customer loves it. Took about 4/5 hours and it was a great learning experience. Now I’m ready to start my mak90 was!

TLDR: has to match some wood to grip, pretty tough but I nailed it

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
As some of y’all may or may not know, I’ve been reworking wood lately. I’ve been commissioned on a few jobs now and here’s the best one I’ve done so far.
The goal was to match the wood to the commie mud brown of the mak pistol grip. I threw in a Bakelite grip that matched the mak grip.
Started off with brown Damn house paint on it, so I had to strip it and then I discovered to was 2 different types of wood/grains.
Oh buddy but challenge accepted. Since the wood was plain I had to stain it first, then tweak the color with the finish. The first try was too dark, too plumish, not enough mud red, (Granted i discovered a new plum color)so I striped it again and went back at it. Second time around I nailed it. I also tried to give the buttstock some shading to match the HGs and the customer loves it. Took about 4/5 hours and it was a great learning experience. Now I’m ready to start my mak90 was!

Hell of a job!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

I'm confused by this pic - looks like that stock hasn't been sanded down and refinished yet, unless you're looking for the BFPU style?