Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents!

The "walking" hammer pin on my Lego build - apparently RISE recommends the KNS anti-walk pin kit. Ordered from Midway the other night.
I don't mind at all, the KNS dudes are cool, they always run as well as sponsor the Pecos RNG.
I plan on taking the Lego gun to the range this week, shall take pics.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Morning gents!

The "walking" hammer pin on my Lego build - apparently RISE recommends the KNS anti-walk pin kit. Ordered from Midway the other night.
I don't mind at all, the KNS dudes are cool, they always run as well as sponsor the Pecos RNG.
I plan on taking the Lego gun to the range this week, shall take pics.
I don’t mind them either, especially the anti-walk pins that come with the CMC drop in trigger or others like it. They’re very unnoticeable.
image.jpg

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Ive been eyeing one of these for a while actually. Never shot one but the sight/gas block combo style I enjoy and it’s very acccurate. It’s the same setup on my STG2000c and it’s dead on out to 200 yards zeroed at 100 yards set to the battle P on the sight leaf. I have more than enough furniture parts to complete one. Atlanta had the same offering for like $569.99+ shipping but sell out quickly.

I’d be torn between PSA AKE or the M+M M10 toss up between the 2

Why don’t they stop travel into the US or out to Asia and infected regions? This is stupid you can stop a pandemic just as you can create one.

Not being able to travel especially nearing spring break would cause panic and negative economic repercussions neither of which they want or need right now.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I need a Unity Pic offset Scout Light Mount, tuck that Streamlight into that designator a bit more....kinda sticks out there.....then gets its lens smashed.....because I ain’t got no raffle control.....and I muzzle thump my way through the house.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
684ffed5fdfcd775aac46285a3acc219.jpg

What do you think about these ?
Deal no Deal ?

Morning krew.

Ha ! That specific link is my good buddy down in Florida. If you've heard me reference my buddy who's a big arms dealer, that's him.

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
I’d be torn between PSA AKE or the M+M M10 toss up between the 2

Not being able to travel especially nearing spring break would cause panic and negative economic repercussions neither of which they want or need right now.

If you go by Rob Ski’s advice, always get an imported AK. No matter how good PSA makes their AK’s an import is always first. Not that PSA isn’t trying I like what they’re trying to do really. And that they are conscientious about the American dollar and staying in an attainable price point for everyone.