• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
@Tedkennedy: Throwing an idea out there for ya!

You could host a camping trip/run and gun after all the corona virus stuff passes with the following requirements:
Participants are required to wear plate carriers under their tyvek suits, and surplus gas masks. Ammo & Gun must be something you purchased since 2/1/20.
Camps are required to eat: raman noodles, peanut butter, rice and beans, mac n cheese, and whatever else grocery stores may have gotten low on.
All drinks must be consumed through a life straw.

Participants will win a life time supply of chef boy r dee.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Planting a crab apple tree every 50 yards is a good way to have wife approved range markers in your yard.
It also provides for ample meat supply in the fall.

Select few KK members who have seen the Jeddak's back yard now are thinking is he for real or joking.... He had crab trees in his woods....

Last edited:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I've always wondered the real damage caused by: tobacco pouches, condoms, maxipads, tampoons, wipes, & non flushables on sewer treatment plants.
Go to any waste water treatment plant and you could build a 1:1 replica of the Burj Khalifa using tampon applicators . I saw them in piles in rooms where a pipe was halfway encased in a wall and had never burst.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
@Tedkennedy: Throwing an idea out there for ya!

You could host a camping trip/run and gun after all the corona virus stuff passes with the following requirements:
Participants are required to wear plate carriers under their tyvek suits, and surplus gas masks. Ammo & Gun must be something you purchased since 2/1/20.
Camps are required to eat: raman noodles, peanut butter, rice and beans, mac n cheese, and whatever else grocery stores may have gotten low on.
All drinks must be consumed through a life straw.

Participants will win a life time supply of chef boy r dee.

Sounds like a great time! My partner Dan will be the last man standing, no doubt about it. That dude eats cold Wolf Brand chili right out of the can. He seriously eats stuff I won't touch, and I eat stuff maggots refuse.

We do have a "juggernaut challenge" - best overall wearing plates/helmet. That's tough in July.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Planting a crab tree every 50 yards is a good way to have wife approved range markers in your yard.
It also provides for ample meat supply in the fall.

Select few KK members who have seen the Jeddak's back yard now are thinking is he for real or joking.... He had crab trees in his woods....

Also makes a hell of a jelly

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Anybody have any idea how much it typically costs to have a body lift installed? I kinda want a 3" lift on my avalanche to fit some 285 tires comfortably. I saw a pic of a stock avalnch with 285s and a 3" body lift and it looks perfect