Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
ITS OVER!!!! THE BASTARD MONTH OF FEBRUARY IS DEAD!!!!!

seriously this has been the most trying month in a fucking minute. but now that were out things are looking up

got a roofing guy to come out and quote me for a new roof and he's pretty sure we can get usaa to cover it so fingers crossed on that one.

finally got all of the flooirng in the house done, now to just wait and see what the wife wants me to change next lol.

but also and more importantly, wife had me doing a "free of booze February" so i had no bourbon or beer all month while all this crazy bullshit was going down. NOT ANY MORE BITCHES, I AM VICTORIOUS. Cracked open a Scoflaw basement last night and its one of hte best tasting things in my recent memory.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Even the ones that claim to be septic safe/biodegradable seem to take a very long time to degrade.
I left quite a few wipes out in the woods one rainy morning, while hunting, after a couple months I could still see them, poking through the leaves I kicked over them.

We had our tank pumped a few months ago. It was pretty clogged up with septic safe wipes. We hadn't had any issues yet, but it had been years since we'd had it pumped.

I can't go back to toilet paper. I use toilet paper to put the used wipe in, so it's useful for that. Wife and kids aren't on board with not flushing the wipes. At least I'm not contributing :wacko:

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
ITS OVER!!!! THE BASTARD MONTH OF FEBRUARY IS DEAD!!!!!

seriously this has been the most trying month in a fucking minute. but now that were out things are looking up

got a roofing guy to come out and quote me for a new roof and he's pretty sure we can get usaa to cover it so fingers crossed on that one.

finally got all of the flooirng in the house done, now to just wait and see what the wife wants me to change next lol.

but also and more importantly, wife had me doing a "free of booze February" so i had no bourbon or beer all month while all this crazy bullshit was going down. NOT ANY MORE BITCHES, I AM VICTORIOUS. Cracked open a Scoflaw basement last night and its one of hte best tasting things in my recent memory.
1E5467F2-2FE4-4C90-89B5-B4B110F56BDF.gif

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Even the ones that claim to be septic safe/biodegradable seem to take a very long time to degrade.
I left quite a few wipes out in the woods one rainy morning, while hunting, after a couple months I could still see them, poking through the leaves I kicked over them.
Wipes fuck up the treatment plants and sewage pipes pretty bad. Not generally a good idea to flush them. I've seen big ass Flygt pumps get grenaded by wipes clogging up the impeller

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
You have a working farm and probably 12 years worth of food as is
Do not get any ideas now. Fire lanes have been mowed clear, barb wire and trip wire have been strung, and family fire team is on the 6 hour watch/sleep schedule.
Family quality time tonight is loading 2 cases of 7.62x39 and 2 cases of 5.56 in the mags. 8 year old kid is not a best child soldier, but makes a great mag loader!

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Do not get any ideas now. Fire lanes have been mowed clear, barb wire and trip wire have been strung, and family fire team is on the 6 hour watch/sleep schedule.
Family quality time tonight is loading 2 cases of 7.62x39 and 2 cases of 5.56 in the mags. 8 year old kid is not a best child soldier, but makes a great mag loader!

All of this is probably true. Worse case I'll trade you an AK for food.