Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
I know and I message to him..... but all I got was crickets.
PB said he would look too......and crickets.
well, to be fair jimpanic ask for for my address before I got the crickets

PO Is closed today. I forget to check messages in here. Most guys I end up talking or texting with. But I’ll put it out publicly; I got you fam
Gotta keep shit lit AF as the kids like to say
Fkn Monday
Let’s get it!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Took my son to Cabela's yesterday just to get him out of the house. He just got over the flu and had been couped up in the house pretty much all week. We are walking around looking at guns in there and he points out a Heritage Rough Rider just like his. Then he looks at a Nighthawk 1911 in the used gun room and says he likes that one. I was pretty proud of him until we got to the case that had Springfield's in it and he said he liked an XD. It was a pretty quiet ride home without him in the car. If anybody wants an 8-year-old go look in one of the tents in the Cabela's in Acworth. He's an alright kid but I think he might be gay.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Took my son to Cabela's yesterday just to get him out of the house. He just got over the flu and had been couped up in the house pretty much all week. We are walking around looking at guns in there and he points out a Heritage Rough Rider just like his. Then he looks at a Nighthawk 1911 in the used gun room and says he likes that one. I was pretty proud of him until we got to the case that had Springfield's in it and he said he liked an XD. It was a pretty quiet ride home without him in the car. If anybody wants an 8-year-old go look in one of the tents in the Cabela's in Acworth. He's an alright kid but I think he might be gay.

GRIP ZONE

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I GRIP THE PISTOL

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

In all seriousness I had a XDS 4.0 in .45 and I loved that gun. I sold it to partially fund my purchase of a Manual Safety P365 and a P365xl so I could build my P365LS-MS-SR