• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So, semi serious question.

for carrying the 32 acp (that’s funny) would I be better off with just ball ammo? I’m afraid HP is too small, and won’t expand or penetrate good.

thoughts?

I absolutely ALWAYS use Winchester Silvertip in my P32 and the Wife's. It has a surprising record for being able to expand reliably in .32ACP, yet penetrate deeply enough to do real damage.
Back before I found some Silvertip, I bought other stuff I hoped might do almost as well, like Cor-Bon. That stuff has some SERIOUS recoil out of the .32, and will damned near take it out of your hand unless you've got the extended mags.

BTW, other thing that's great about the Kel-Tec in particular is that it's a delayed lock-breech, compared to others that are straight blowback. This means better velocity (even out of that tiny barrel), a lighter gun, and less felt recoil (because the slide is lighter than a blowback). Since their introduction, I think others have copied the idea - but mostly in .380, not .32ACP.

image.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I seriously thought about acquiring one(for personal use of course)

until terry hit me w my brake/oil change bill haha View attachment 68135
Shit we coulda done it in the garage. I never pay people to work on my cars unless it NEEDS a lift or I dont have the tool

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Carried the P-32 today at the bridge run. Stupid light. I think I’ll like this.

It's all you'll want to carry after you've carried it a few times. That's why I can't own a tiny gun like that anymore. I find myself saying "I'll just use it to go to the gas station or the store real quick." Then I end up saying "meh, fuck it, I'll just carry it for today this one time." Then that's all I end up carrying because it's just so damn easy. It took me a while to get used to carrying my P-07 again after I got rid of my last LCP II.