• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Who was it that was looking for a revolver for carry lately?

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
i doubt i'll even do that. i cant find any real info on it and with how hot im assuming its loaded i dont want someone else to get hurt or damage their gun using it. Maybe i'll pick up a cheap highpoint carbine or something like that, it does say machine gun so maybe i'll meet up with someone with an uzi or mac
You do not need any special ammo for full auto. I have run many reloaded rounds from Ammo Ammo valley and a few other places. The 147 grain is typically run as it is subsonic. I have run basic ammo using my TASK slow fire setup as well as Lage Max 31 MkII upper which is a slow fire upper designed for the 72 round suomi drum.

Did a Google search and it looks like sheepdog was a small remanufactured ammo reseller back in 2007. My only guess is that it was ammo made specifically for machine gun use on a range maybe. Should not be loaded hotter or anything since it would run the cyclic rate up and cause more wear on the weapon. Also, would negate suppression.

If you are unsure of it, please send me the box and I will be happy to test it for you! ;)