Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Fuck that's a screaming deal. Anyone ordering one? Double up the order on my behalf. I'll pay in advance.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I attended a shoot with some of the RunNGun guys Saturday morning. This was a small, invitation-only, "training" session, yet we kept score. Drills were scored based on speed/number of hits. The guys I was shooting with are all pretty good, we all typically finish in the top ten at organized events. (not bragging, just establishing that we all were fairly equal in ability)

Everyone ran an AR, I ran the AK - tuned up WASR with PA scope, muzzle brake, etc.
I finished rifle portions in about 3X the time it took the AR guys. I do believe I could cut this time some with practice, but I don't believe practice alone would make the rifle an equal in terms of speed for follow up shots, or for long-distance.

I ran this rifle last month at the Okrunngun, it was fun - but there's little doubt that the plastic guns are more effective when speed is a requirement.

I tried, guys. I really did. I still love that rifle and plan to run it at Pecos in September, hopefully a bunch of dry fire drills will help, as well as many more rounds downrange.
Sorry to hear you suck.

Totally kidding, I’m sure you’re better than I am!!!