• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Poor Joab still trying to get FWAOB back to ODT
Week after next I am home with the kids on the winter break. I will take some close up pics and do a thread on SET on AK mags. The mag om ODT was obviously EG, with spine welds and bluing.
I do not know everything, but I have some good examples of what to look for.

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Week after next I am home with the kids on the winter break. I will take some close up pics and do a thread on SET on AK mags. The mag om ODT was obviously EG, with spine welds and bluing.
I do not know everything, but I have dome good examples of what to look for.
I can actually contribute to that pretty well.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
LOL, at the rack number on your own rifle. Was that the rack number of your weapon over in the sandbox? I still remember my M60 s/n. #6161R. I have a old weapons card for my M16, and a .45acp... maybe I'll put one of those on my go to rifle.
Yep that’s my real number lol

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Here was a rare bird. Inglis Chinese Contract Demo Pistol. Serial DP9 View attachment 67130

I had a CH serial Inglis that was slotted for a stock.
And I had the stock, too...
Kept a copy of the exemption paperwork inside the holster-stock.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I do not know everything, but I have some good examples of what to look for.

I've been watching this the last couple days from afar.

Like I tell my wife "If you ask me if I want to do something, most likely the answer will be no. However, if you want me to do something, you need to speak up and ask me that."

Do I want to go to the opera ? Not in the least bit. However, if you want to go, will I take you and have a great date night with you ? Absolutely I will.

Those are two different questions.

Do we want to start another thread to follow ? Nah. This is where we hang out.

Can we start another thread or a few specifically devoted to some specifics ? Yes, absolutely.

I think we can add a couple threads to Firearms Talk that can be stickied. "Kalash Klub Presents - AK Magazine Identification". Jeddak, you got this one, and I agree, you're great for it.

The first post can be edited by poster, and be a full description for somebody looking through google, looking for answers.

In the opening post, always put a link to fwaob thread for people to find us, and say, post your magazine question in this thread, then come into fwaob and copy the link to your question.

SET has been gracious enough to host our banter, this would benefit the site.

This thread will always be the krew's daily life, but we can also put up some info to benefit the gun community in general, but also this forum

KK Presents - AK Mag ID
KK Presents - Buying your first AK
KK Presents - AK Variations from around the world

etc

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Get a Vepr for a first AK. Then you will know who smooth and accurate AK can be and you will have a good standard for your future AK purchases.

Negative. VEPR is big monetary investment into a platform that you may not like. Buy cheap WASR, test drive, sell cheap WASR and either upgrade or stay in Ghey-R land

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I've been watching this the last couple days from afar.

Like I tell my wife "If you ask me if I want to do something, most likely the answer will be no. However, if you want me to do something, you need to speak up and ask me that."

Do I want to go to the opera ? Not in the least bit. However, if you want to go, will I take you and have a great date night with you ? Absolutely I will.

Those are two different questions.

Do we want to start another thread to follow ? Nah. This is where we hang out.

Can we start another thread or a few specifically devoted to some specifics ? Yes, absolutely.

I think we can add a couple threads to Firearms Talk that can be stickied. "Kalash Klub Presents - AK Magazine Identification". Jeddak, you got this one, and I agree, you're great for it.

The first post can be edited by poster, and be a full description for somebody looking through google, looking for answers.

In the opening post, always put a link to fwaob thread for people to find us, and say, post your magazine question in this thread, then come into fwaob and copy the link to your question.

SET has been gracious enough to host our banter, this would benefit the site.

This thread will always be the krew's daily life, but we can also put up some info to benefit the gun community in general, but also this forum

KK Presents - AK Mag ID
KK Presents - Buying your first AK
KK Presents - AK Variations from around the world

etc
You’re in hot water. You can not bring up another thread in this thread

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Went to dads today with the wife to start cleaning out closets and what not.... fuck that. Just seeing old ass sweatshirts got me. Not to mention the stuff I wanted to keep.

I'm really sorry bud.

I had to make some calls this last week, those were really hard for me.

I have to do belongings next week with my brother.

Prayers for you and your family man. I FN get it.