• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I knew about CLP, but I didn't realize that was the military standard. The stuff I have is thicker...my friend who closed his ffl last year gave it to me bc he was running out of storage space when I helped him move. He was 11 series Army...I'm curious what he gave me. I'll get some pics when I get home. I'll also check if there's a milspec sticker on it. I didn't think to look for that!

Could it be Vietnam-era LSA?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I have buddies that I do talk to but thay all chewed that same ground as me.
Other Vets I talk to in person as well I will open up to.
My son sat in total dismay and silence one day as I talked to another vet at a Meet and Greet me and him both were tearing up at the end of our 1 hour conversation.
My son has never asked me about that day until I asked him a few days later did he have any questions about what he heard.
He told me no and said he wish he had known sooner at the depth of my hurt.
Everybody else wants to know what I went trough but I just can not bring myself to talk to them.

It's not their cross to bear.

What finally got me through it was realizing that the ability to talk about it and the fact I was emotional about it means I wasn't a bad person for what I did. I did what I did out of necessity.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
It's not their cross to bear.

What finally got me through it was realizing that the ability to talk about it and the fact I was emotional about it means I wasn't a bad person for what I did. I did what I did out of necessity.

Same conclusion for me as well.
And glad I have the small group of friends from those days.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
It'll be about the same weight as a 640, but just a bit bigger and easier to manage .357 loads. That is a smokin' deal on that SP101 and he dropped the price and is including ammo now. I've had both and I got rid of the 640 in favor of the SP101.

I'd get it myself if I didn't already have an SP101 in 9mmP

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I have very few friends from my time in Syria.... the Kurds I became close with are almost dead. Out of the 17 men and women in my sniper unit.... 3 of us are still alive.

I took this out of Original post:
But I do miss the Guys a whole hell of a lot.
Me and one other guy are all that are still left living of my group,
Lost 5 to Suicide and 3 to old age shit and a few others that did not stay in contact.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I love that PING sound.
Sounds like FREEDOM

Those are not mine unfortunately. Well the AR10 is...

I cleaned those up, replaced a couple springs and did a safety/function inspection on those two and another one that wasn't pictured for my local American Legion. On the work order I had the labor listed at $35 each and parts for cost. When I returned them with the invoice I had discounted it a hundred percent and did it for free.

Love the Legion and what they do.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Those are not mine unfortunately. Well the AR10 is...

I cleaned those up, replaced a couple springs and did a safety/function inspection on those two and another one that wasn't pictured for my local American Legion. On the work order I had the labor listed at $35 each and parts for cost. When I returned them with the invoice I had discounted it a hundred percent and did it for free.

Love the Legion and what they do.

I have all the tools for M1-Garands and can do everything all the way to install a new Barrel.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Here's the biggest buck I ever killed with the first rifle I ever built. My grandpa and I put it together when I was 9 years old. I still hunt with it today.

No idea who it was made by. Only marking is under the barrel 1889 and a proof stamping that nobody can make out.

I was shaking like a dog shitting a peach seed when this big boy stepped out. Soon as he turned broadside I pulled the trigger and rolled him. Took off the top half of his heart.

received_1706950219518347.jpeg