Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well it is an alloy frame bc you know me lol!

Colt XSE Lightweight Govt. Carries very well. Balances nice--the gun and loaded mag on one hip weighs the same as the 3 loaded mags in my back pocket on the other side...

:eek:

It does carry great but the balance comment was a joke incase anyone missed it lmao

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Well said! I’ve only lived in newnan since 06 when I married my wife. She had already been here for 20 years. But I first started coming to Newnan in 84 when a friend of mine opened the first Dominos pizza just off the square. The town is a lot different than it used to be, and I wish Hollywood would the fuq home. We have 3 acres on a back road that used to be in the “country”. There is currently 4 new subdivisions being built. This road won’t be able to handle the traffic.
(@AC-130 Above, Tommy lee Cook Road)
I grew up on Greenville St. in the historic area. I was born in 94 and have been there up until this year when I moved to atlanta with a friend. You are right though the roads won't be able to handle the traffic, hell I remember when there used to be no traffic ever on bullsboro. Newnan's interstate exit is gunna turn into the Fairburn exit before long

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
I thought about moving out there but my job needs me closer to Atlanta. Franklin is really peaceful but jeez it is out in the mfer kuntry... plus there is like no internet access out there
I like the peace and quiet but I work at the airport so I do have a 50 mile commute each way but it is worth it to me.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I grew up on Greenville St. in the historic area. I was born in 94 and have been there up until this year when I moved to atlanta with a friend. You are right though the roads won't be able to handle the traffic, hell I remember when there used to be no traffic ever on bullsboro. Newnan's interstate exit is gunna turn into the Fairburn exit before long

We’re buying retirement property in Clayton. We may move up there before I retire since I just drive to hartsfield once a week. And no more emissions testing bullshit up there, lower property taxes and no Hollywood man buns.