Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Keep in mind due to the design a ruger trigger will never be as sweet as a A
Smiff.

True, but the Ruger is gonna be built like a tank and won't rattle itself loose on a steady diet of .357 either. Also, the single action is gonna be nicer on the SP101 than the DAO trigger on the 640.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
True, but the Ruger is gonna be built like a tank and won't rattle itself loose on a steady diet of .357 either. Also, the single action is gonna be nicer on the SP101 than the DAO trigger on the 640.

I need to let you shoot my 3 inch 640. Might change your mind.

The SP101 is a screaming deal.... Don't get me wrong, it's a damn good gun. Just I prefer a smiff or charter

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I cannot believe how much Newnan has changed in the past 15 years, that's why I moved to Franklin.
I thought about moving out there but my job needs me closer to Atlanta. Franklin is really peaceful but jeez it is out in the mfer kuntry... plus there is like no internet access out there

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
yeah i grew up right down the road from this. We all raised hell about it when they first started putting up all those stupid fucking pictures. Some photographer went around to all the businesses or people that owned the buildings and paid them money to allow those photos to hang on their building. Newnan used to be a small town and very country, now with all the cocksuckers in Atlanta moving down south its grown exponentially and changed completely. its a shame to see my hometown, where I grew up succumb to this dumb shit. I can't stand these dumb fucking liberals that think the world owes them something.

Well said! I’ve only lived in newnan since 06 when I married my wife. She had already been here for 20 years. But I first started coming to Newnan in 84 when a friend of mine opened the first Dominos pizza just off the square. The town is a lot different than it used to be, and I wish Hollywood would go the fuq home. We have 3 acres on a back road that used to be in the “country”. There is currently 4 new subdivisions being built. This road won’t be able to handle the traffic.
(@AC-130 Above, Tommy lee Cook Road)

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I need to let you shoot my 3 inch 640. Might change your mind.

The SP101 is a screaming deal.... Don't get me wrong, it's a damn good gun. Just I prefer a smiff or charter

I'd love to shoot a 3" 640. I used to have a 2.5" 638 and it was a really well balanced snubbie. I'd imagine a 3" 640 would balance about the same, maybe a little better.