Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Can you assign me 214 points please...you owe me after the dumpster incident

Hey, I told you that @karlvv was behind there with a chloroform rag and zip ties. Not my fault you didn't listen to me. I wasn't gonna fall for that trick again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 12 times, shame on me.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I don't know enough to even start asking questions. I've asked for a basic intro with pics & no one ever responded or it got buried. Having to dig backwards through the whole thread anytime I try to learn isn't very useful. That's why I stopped & just consider this a thread for cutting up & having a few laughs. It's great for that, but not great for starting from zero to learn about AKs.

Well, I knew ZERO about AKMs until I went ahead and bought one.
I basically just trusted that these guys wouldn't steer a noob like me wrong, and my trust was rewarded.
And when I've had questions I pretty much PM'ed certain key folks, or watched for new stuff that got mentioned, or invited myself to hang out with them when they get together (not sure they noticed I was doing that), and I've learned a bunch.

For instance:

A) Never buy an I.O. or Pioneer. Even if it's a radio.
B) Be skeptical of ANYTHING Century has stamped their name on. MOST AKs have their name on it.
C) DO NOT try to build one of these, it's not like building an AR, even an 80%. Get help from @noclevername , @Balthaz , @Rabbit2047 or @Wudee if you're determined to build one anyway.
D) Bring snacks and gifts to the AK gods when you disturb them.
E) Everyone else here knows almost as much as @Jeddak because he's actually Russian, and the sun apparently rises and sets in his undershorts.