• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
my AR just dried out. Squirted it down with CLP, hung it upside down the sling, and I’m about to head back out into the rain with it again for my 5-8 shift at the range. Got a nice gravel pit I’m gonna low crawl through to the back door.

anodizing is pretty damn good now days wtf

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'll check when I get home if you want
That'd be cool

One of us needs a no shit 1 1/4 crows foot to just pass around. It’s stupid that every damn barrel nut (to include the PS90) needs this unobtainable wrench head lol
No shit. I ordered a couple barrels, a rail, and a bunch of other shit from a site and didn't realize I needed to order a $6 crow's foot from the SAME FUCKING STORE. I would have just added it to my order. Super duper annoying because it would have been free shipping. Now it looks like I'm just gonna spend the $15-18 on Amazon, use the tool once, and never use it again.

Tapco, Bushmaster and DMPS. Noticed how there are a lot of sales on these products. They are all going bye-bye.

Kinda sucks... there's a reason all that old inventory shows up on CDNN. When all those Remington slides, Tapco brakes, and Bushmaster/DPMS barrel assemblies started showing up, I should have known. This must have been in the works for a while.
Maybe. The Truth about Guns deals in a lot of rampant speculation from vague statements like, "The future of these brands is unclear." They may be trying to sell the brands & will only shut them down if there are no buyers. Also, isn't Bushmaster the brand that the Connecticut Supremem Court is letting the Sandy Hook parents sue? Could be part of a legal strategy.
I believe that it's the same company, although any acquisition of the Bushmaster company would include successor liability. This means that whoever purchases Bushmaster is aware of the pending litigation and has made a risk assessment factoring in the monetary value of an adverse judgment or cost of continued litigation, and decided to move forward. The pending litigation is probably an albatross that severely diminishes the value of the brand and will keep a white knight from stepping in. If the company itself is wound down, the most liability for the owner is the extent of the assets. /lawyerstuff

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That'd be cool

No shit. I ordered a couple barrels, a rail, and a bunch of other shit from a site and didn't realize I needed to order a $6 crow's foot from the SAME FUCKING STORE. I would have just added it to my order. Super duper annoying because it would have been free shipping. Now it looks like I'm just gonna spend the $15-18 on Amazon, use the tool once, and never use it again.

Kinda sucks... there's a reason all that old inventory shows up on CDNN. When all those Remington slides, Tapco brakes, and Bushmaster/DPMS barrel assemblies started showing up, I should have known. This must have been in the works for a while.

I believe that it's the same company, although any acquisition of the Bushmaster company would include successor liability. This means that whoever purchases Bushmaster is aware of the pending litigation and has made a risk assessment factoring in the monetary value of an adverse judgment or cost of continued litigation, and decided to move forward. The pending litigation is probably an albatross that severely diminishes the value of the brand and will keep a white knight from stepping in. If the company itself is wound down, the most liability for the owner is the extent of the assets. /lawyerstuff
I’ll use it too lol we can pass it around