Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
What's the PSA retailing for? I remember seeing a video over on the files of a PSA factory tour, and I think the PSA rep said the price point they were shooting for was $1200. I'm with you, for $1200 I probably would go the surplus kit/Polish Barrel/Two Rivers route.

Now if the Enhanced PSA is $850-$900.......maybe. But that Shot Show dude talking to Rob Ski about the Clone (not really a clone) folding spike bayonet AK said that rifle had the PSA barrel as opposed to the FN barrel to keep the cost at $800. So the PSA-E with FN barrel and magic aircraft grade front trunnion will probably be over $900 I'm guessing?

they had them listed earlier in the week for 850 i believe??? but this is also PSA so i'd also expect that price to drop pretty significantly whenever they run their sales.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You don't have a Tabuk Bayonet with Juba etched into the scabbard
I dealt with the Juba Cell all through out my 2005/6 deployment in Sadr City.

Several of my buddies were killed during that deployment by the Juba sniper cell. There was no Juba, like one dude, but there were several snipers all playing on the “Juba” idea.

I remember when we yanked the first asshole out do the trunk of a blue opel. He had the back tail light bored out so he could hang the barrel out the back and lay in the trunk while the drive drive around the city and he took ground level shots hiding in the crowds of cars.

after that it was on like donkey Kong and we started finding all sorts of those little fuckers in trunks all around SADR and B-Town. After that Juba was a fucking YouTube video and a memory.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I dealt with the Juba Cell all through out my 2005/6 deployment in Sadr City.

Several of my buddies were killed during that deployment by the Juba sniper cell. There was no Juba, like one dude, but there were several snipers all playing on the “Juba” idea.

I remember when we yanked the first asshole out do the trunk of a blue opel. He had the back tail light bored out so he could hang the barrel out the back and lay in the trunk while the drive drive around the city and he took ground level shots hiding in the crowds of cars.

after that it was on like donkey Kong and we started finding all sorts of those little fuckers in trunks all around SADR and B-Town. After that Juba was a fucking YouTube video and a memory.

I won't ever forget him. Caught a round in the plates from that fucker.