Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I like paracord better

I ordered some darker paracord but haven't gotten around to wrapping it again. The last paracord had too much of a copper color to it. I ordered some dark brown that should look better. I might still buy some Paki tape and try it to see how.it looks/feels compared to paracord though. Worst case I still have about 20ft of each color and can wrap mags to designate what kind of mag or ammo I have in them for quick identification.

I always forget to buy a roll until I see photos. Then I still forget. And it’s cheap too, just never get around too it

$8 per roll...

https://www.echo93.com/miscellaneous

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I ordered some darker paracord but haven't gotten around to wrapping it again. The last paracord had too much of a copper color to it. I ordered some dark brown that should look better. I might still buy some Paki tape and try it to see how.it looks/feels compared to paracord though. Worst case I still have about 20ft of each color and can wrap mags to designate what kind of mag or ammo I have in them for quick identification.

$8 per roll...

Would look good on the UF

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Assuming the election doesn’t go in our favor, do you think cheap ARs will be gone? Or is the market too saturated for that to happen so sudden

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
If you’re already gonna be 2k in it, fuck it and go 300blk

Fuck it. I'll call Tim at TRA and tell him I'll sell him that parts kit he has wanted for years.

I have in storage a numbers matching 1949 Izzy Type 1 with intact barrel and saw cut receiver. To this day I have no clue where my ex-wife ran across it, or how I managed to retain possession after the divorce....

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Fuck it. I'll call Tim at TRA and tell him I'll sell him that parts kit he has wanted for years.

I have in storage a numbers matching 1949 Izzy Type 1 with intact barrel and saw cut receiver. To this day I have no clue where my ex-wife ran across it, or how I managed to retain possession after the divorce....
Holy shit. That’s gotta be worth some coin

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Assuming the election doesn’t go in our favor, do you think cheap ARs will be gone? Or is the market too saturated for that to happen so sudden

The good quality AR's will be gone in a week's time for 1.5x what they are going for now and then everyone will be selling their Anderson/PSA builds for 3x what you can build them for right now. Then when shit calms down again there will be an influx of morons trying to sell said Anderson/PSA builds for 2x what they are really worth now claiming that they are taking a loss and proclaiming how good of a deal they are giving you.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
The good quality AR's will be gone in a week's time for 1.5x what they are going for now and then everyone will be selling their Anderson/PSA builds for 3x what you can build them for right now. Then when shit calms down again there will be an influx of morons trying to sell said Anderson/PSA builds for 2x what they are really worth now claiming that they are taking a loss and proclaiming how good of a deal they are giving you.

Shit. I meant to take pics of that DD rail I found the other day and post it for sale on here but I might keep it and sell it at panic prices.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

$8 per roll...

You can soak the paracord in stain to change the color somewhat. Not like dyeing cloth because the nylon won't absorb as much. But I've done it. Have to soak it for quite a while & then let it dry for a few days.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You can soak the paracord in stain to change the color somewhat. Not like dyeing cloth because the nylon won't absorb as much. But I've done it. Have to soak it for quite a while & then let it dry for a few days.

Meh. Paracord is cheap. Never hurts to have extra around either. I bought a 100ft roll and then I had 88ft left over after I wrapped the stock the first time. I still have the whole roll of the dark brown paracord I haven't done anything with. Really debating using the Paki tape.