Zip code

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I think PSA is just gonna add to their customer service/warranty department when they drop that MP5. Making an Mp5 will be more difficult for them than making an AK and they haven’t seemed to get that right yet. I’m just VERY skeptical about these running well for the customer.

Sure they made a few for shot show, and it only took them 4 years, but can you imagine them trying to mass produce MP5s on the side?

PTR still has serious reliability issues here and there and they only do a Roller-Locks.

there’s a reason you remember the names Special Weapons, Bobcat weapons, Coharie Arms, etc etc etc

I just don’t see them doing what all these people before them have failed trying to do, and most of the people before them were focused on ONLY roller-locks

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Lille they gonna explain locking pieces to customers and how to run them suppressed or checking bolt-gap or sizing/replacing rollers or fuck it just send it to us and we’ll tweak through your delayed roller-lock and send it back.

they get the DUMBEST questions about ARs and people sending them shit tons of guns back for small defects, imagine when people get a welded Mp5 that has issues. They’re Fucking up. Mark my words.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Lille they gonna explain locking pieces to customers and how to run them suppressed or checking bolt-gap or sizing/replacing rollers or fuck it just send it to us and we’ll tweak through your delayed roller-lock and send it back.

they get the DUMBEST questions about ARs and people sending them shit tons of guns back for small defects, imagine when people get a welded Mp5 that has issues. They’re Fucking up. Mark my words.

One Thousand Percent.

I have no interest in anything PSA outside of their AR line.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I think PSA is just gonna add to their customer service/warranty department when they drop that MP5. Making an Mp5 will be more difficult for them than making an AK and they haven’t seemed to get that right yet. I’m just VERY skeptical about these running well for the customer.

Sure they made a few for shot show, and it only took them 4 years, but can you imagine them trying to mass produce MP5s on the side?

PTR still has serious reliability issues here and there and they only do a Roller-Locks.

there’s a reason you remember the names Special Weapons, Bobcat weapons, Coharie Arms, etc etc etc

I just don’t see them doing what all these people before them have failed trying to do, and most of the people before them were focused on ONLY roller-locks

#hater

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
I still have barely a clue about what's going on, but at least I know how to use the computer system. I can't believe they trust me with important stuff. Hows things with you? Feels like it's been a while

hahaha well you got that going for you then bud. I’m good just getting adjusted to government IT. Can I say it’s a little backwards? I think I’m running down the wrong way with my corporate attitude towards stuff. A lot of “we will get to it later” mindsets and I just can’t seem to accept that. Who knows how it’ll shake out in the end. We shall see.

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
I do not see that happening.
What will happen Congress will step in and change the law to make AR lowers the firearm and change the way the interpatation will be seen.
Only Congress can make the laws and ATF is the enforcer (not the law maker).

I know I’m commenting late on this but isn’t the lower already considered the forearm since it has the S/N on it?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
hahaha well you got that going for you then bud. I’m good just getting adjusted to government IT. Can I say it’s a little backwards? I think I’m running down the wrong way with my corporate attitude towards stuff. A lot of “we will get to it later” mindsets and I just can’t seem to accept that. Who knows how it’ll shake out in the end. We shall see.
Hi GSSR! :wave:

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
Check out my abomination. A hybrid IDF/Midlength/A4 CH upper/ m4 lower

this paracord General Purpose strap USGI homebrew sling should bring back some memories for someone of our old heads in here

this my beater rifle until I can complete my project build

still waiting on a Car-15 plastic knock-off stock to ship from Dec 21st order......

View attachment 64941

hey bud if your CAR-15 stock never shows up I have one lying around you’re more than welcomed to.