• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You haven’t looked into my duffle bag of deployment camp in a while.

chocolate chips Iraqi Issue
Romanian shit out the wazoo
UK shit

and a Buncha combinations I got to wear while in service.
BDU, DCU, ACU, OCP,

got ATACS got some other garbage too
I wear a lot of camo to work in - DCU, BDU, ACU, tigerstripe, digital tigerstripe (Air Force), but I try not to mix them, because that’s just too hideous.
They make great construction clothes.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yup. I don't think Trump would do that to a U.S. citizen but then again..... "Take the guns first, due process second"

I must admit it is fun people watching when I show up to a Pro Kurdish Rally here in the States. I can always spot MIT fairly quickly. Worst Intelligence Agency ever. They all wear the same cheap suit and have the same douchbag haircut.
Yeah..... I think he’d sell you out in a heartbeat if he could do it before someone found out. So, I haven’t known all of y’all too long. I ducked out of the ODT years ago. So I’m sure most probably know the stories. Why does 90% of the Middle East seem to hate the Kurds? Just because everyone wants their land?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm thinking about finally taking a file to this magwell on the WASR so I can get bakes and all of these plastic Bulgy mags to work in it.

It looks like it's catching here just barely...

20200203_174537.jpg 20200203_174555.jpg

And a little bit on the front half in front of the bevel too...

20200203_174633.jpg

Think rounding that edge off a little bit and then going really slow filing down the front part until I can get the front of the mag to fit would be a good way to go about it?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Yeah..... I think he’d sell you out in a heartbeat if he could do it before someone found out. So, I haven’t known all of y’all too long. I ducked out of the ODT years ago. So I’m sure most probably know the stories. Why does 90% of the Middle East seem to hate the Kurds? Just because everyone wants their land?

I am Kurdish in everything but blood. I speak fluent Kurmanci and decent Sorani.

The Kurds are their own worst enemy sadly. Politics....

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yeah

I was coming back from the world premiere of that documentary at the Venice Film Festival when state department notified me.
Shocker, a government got caught doing something they knew they shouldn't, so they declare the witness a terrorist and try to make you disappear.....

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I'm thinking about finally taking a file to this magwell on the WASR so I can get bakes and all of these plastic Bulgy mags to work in it.

It looks like it's catching here just barely...

View attachment 66255 View attachment 66256

And a little bit on the front half in front of the bevel too...

View attachment 66257

Think rounding that edge off a little bit and then going really slow filing down the front part until I can get the front of the mag to fit would be a good way to go about it?
AD9D8565-1DE8-4E59-A010-8A7D841CD8DA.jpeg

I have been saving this picture for just such an occasion .

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I want to be cremated, put in a douche, and run through one more time.
Seriously though, the prepaid is the best thing you can do for your kids. I’d go the national cemetery route, but I feel my kids would prefer wife and I to be together, so cremation it is. We don’t care where they spread the asses.
Did you mean to do that??

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I am Kurdish in everything but blood. I speak fluent Kurmanci and decent Sorani.

The Kurds are their own worst enemy sadly. Politics....
Just know how to make enemies? I just hate that it seems as though they're always under attack by everyone. I can't imagine life knowing that people hated me that bad just because I existed.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
The documentary is really good. It's free if you are prime member and it speaks alot to my motivations for joining the fight.

#shamelessplug

Watch and leave a review.

Plus the next time someone says "well why don't Muslims decry radical Islam" you can say they do cause you know one that did. Rabbit from the forums