• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@gaigeboyd, Sorry I didn't get your balaclava out today. Spent most of the day with my wife in the emergency room.

@Peanut Butter, I know it's hard, but talk to your mom about it. You not only need to know what's in the will, but what her wishes are for her funeral (cremation?, burial?) does she have or want a DNR. I've handled things when My dad, mom, sister, mother-in-law & mother-in-law's boyfriend died. My parents were the easiest because we had truly discussed everything. For example they wanted to be buried in the little church cemetery where we grew up next to my little brother who was killed when we were both run over by a car as children, so I knew when looking for a funeral home, I needed one that would transport the remains the 80+ miles away. Weird as it sounds, it's one of the most loving things you can do for each other. She saves you a lot of stressful decisions at an awful time in your life & you make sure her final wishes are followed. Happy to talk with you about it if you want.