• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'm lost as fuck on this one also. I was quietly waiting on one of you gun store guys to tell me how this was possible. My 1st thought was maybe it was the only one of a certain type of gun they recovered so they were calling everybody that reported one stolen (unlikely, I know, but all I could come up with). But then he said his phone # had changed since the report, so now I got nothing. Feels sketchy.

Edit: Not sketchy on @Mr. Goodbar 's part. Sketchy on the cop end of things.

@Mr. Goodbar , Typically they'll trace a SERIAL NUMBER of a recovered weapon from the manufacturer (or importer) to the distributor, to the LGS where it was sold to a mere mortal. From there they can go back through individuals to see if they sold it to another individual, or to yet another gun store, and the race is on.

Likelihood is they found your gun, and traced it to you, then couldn't find you due to changed phone and address, but looked you up via their database.
Problem on their end is they cannot release the gun back to you without proof of ownership, and they aren't going to provide you with that proof. It's a Catch-22.

Unfortunately, you're boned without that serial#.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Anybody else sleep with two AKs by their bed...? View attachment 65396

No, because I only have 1 AK. But on the table are 3 pistols, there's a Rem 870 under the bed on one side, and an SKS on the other side, plus my AR pistol leaning against the corner.

Good enough?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yugoslavia never fielded sidefolders. At the time all sidefolders were single strut affairs ( Egyptian, German, Polish, Romanian), and not stout enough for grenade launching.
The triangle metal sidefolder, with U channel steel did not come out till the late 80s, IIRC. I saw AKS74U with them in service with police and MPs.
PS you can always by a kit and make a sidefolder out of it. Or get a fixed stock AK and add one of CNC Warrior side folders to it.

That's the plan. Long-term plan, though. Gots other priorities...

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
After my sinuses scrambled by daisy chained 155s back in 06, I had to have a septoplasty. Worst surgery ever

Yeah. Done that twice (different doctors). Second time worked, but at the same time I did tonsillectomy, rhinoplasty (opened up sinuses and thinned the bones so I could breathe), removed a polyp, and did a minor sleep apnea soft palate rebuild, including skin grafts on the back of my throat.
It sucked way worse than the first septoplasty, but it saved my life. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat if I needed to.

Fortunately, the Doc says he has a far less painful way to get the same results now. My surgery was one of his 'experimental' jobs, and he did some of it gratis.

BTW, he was an Army doc at Walter Reed before he left for private practice.

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
To keep our dog overnight with an IV and do more tests will be 2,300. That does not include surgery if he would need it. I think we are gonna bring him home and take him to our vet here when they open at 7:30. It will be 12:30-1:00am before they get home, so 6 hours shouldn’t be a long wait.

our vets bill if he has to do surgery would be several thousand less. As in 4-5 grand less. We just don’t have that money for him to be in Jax. I think we are making the right move.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Sorry for being so down today. I know some people don’t see eye to eye with me about dogs, but he has been with us since he was damn near a new born. We don’t have kids and don’t think we can, so we just spoil this dog

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Something positive. My mail call today.

View attachment 65446

I've got a Luth-AR stock on my .308, but it's a MBA-1. Didn't know they made standard A2 style also. Kinda wish I'd gone that route, since the MBA-1 adjustable stock comb is garbage. I took that shit off and replaced it with foam and stretch gauze.