• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Seriously no one has any advice for @Mr. Goodbar ?? I been trying to figure out how all they shit happened with him for 2 days. How did they know it was his, without a SN, but need him to confirm SN on a gun stolen from him back in 06, but they called him on his new number with his not-gun but maybe gun but needs the serial number they don’t have which they didn’t use to find him? I’m confused AF
I'm lost as fuck on this one also. I was quietly waiting on one of you gun store guys to tell me how this was possible. My 1st thought was maybe it was the only one of a certain type of gun they recovered so they were calling everybody that reported one stolen (unlikely, I know, but all I could come up with). But then he said his phone # had changed since the report, so now I got nothing. Feels sketchy.

Edit: Not sketchy on @Mr. Goodbar 's part. Sketchy on the cop end of things.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I had two nice neat bourbons..... it’s a good day

giphy.gif

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I'm lost as fuck on this one also. I was quietly waiting on one of you gun store guys to tell me how this was possible. My 1st thought was maybe it was the only one of a certain type of gun they recovered so they were calling everybody that reported one stolen (unlikely, I know, but all I could come up with). But then he said his phone # had changed since the report, so now I got nothing. Feels sketchy.

Edit: Not sketchy on @Mr. Goodbar 's part. Sketchy on the cop end of things.
Everyone meet at good bars house to defend him against the coming no knock alpharaid . We gotta stick together

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That's impressive actually and makes the rest of us feel like failures. The claw get you that bad?
The claw had 60% to do with it, I was tore the fuck up felt like hammered dick. Seriously considered if I roofied myself. Second, on a better diet, and overall health plan so naturally the booze had to be minimized. Third , could I do it?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The claw had 60% to do with it, I was tore the fuck up felt like hammered dick. Seriously considered if I roofied myself. Second, on a better diet, and overall health plan so naturally the booze had to be minimized. Third , could I do it?

I'm not going to lie about this. Quitting beer has been very difficult for me. I stopped to get gas today and it took everything I had to NOT go in the store and get a 6 pack. I didn't do it but I absolutely have cravings that I didn't expect.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

I went a month a while back. It had gotten up there. We joke with some friends about being roofied after a wedding reception.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You’re a better man than most

A sincere thank you for your kind words. Funny thing...when I was drinking wheat beers and Bud Light all the time, I NEVER had cravings for the beer itself. I just had the desire to party out.

Mexican beer and Margaritas, whole different story. I have some very strong desires to drink those.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The dog had a big blockage. Have to take him to emergency surgery here or in Jax. Not sure if we want to risk it and wait until tomorrow to see our normal vet in the island

Dangit man. Hard to say. What's the difference in price and what's your vet he's at now say about waiting?