Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Hey Fellas, all caught up from late start this morning.

Help me out on the files please. Never done a deal. What's proper etiquette to purchase ?

Post in the thread first, them pm ?

Yes, claim in the thread and then pm, then back out if you need to. Apparently that's what they want. I confirmed Paypal was an option before I claimed in the thread, and got chewed out by another member who got BENT. :rolleyes:

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
Yes, claim in the thread and then pm, then back out if you need to. Apparently that's what they want. I confirmed Paypal was an option before I claimed in the thread, and got chewed out by another member who got BENT. :rolleyes:
Speaking of the files... Their message board technology sucks. It is difficult to post a picture, which keeps me from posting things to sell in there, and/or even engage in their discussion threads...

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Speaking of the files... Their message board technology sucks. It is difficult to post a picture, which keeps me from posting things to sell in there, and/or even engage in their discussion threads...

yup, i like the files becuase it opens up the market when trying to sell but aside from that its not great. The tech sucks and makes it really hard to navigate. The overall set up of the site is also not the great. Add that with they have a shit ton of rules for posts and mods over there make the odt look like a free for all.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

I've just PM'd the person and never posted in the thread. I don't know why you'd need to post in the thread but I see that people do it. As dumb as the "I'll take it" or "PM Sent" on ODT.