• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Anyone remember their first gun purchase?

mike was a mosin nagant 91/30 for $150 in 2013, shortly after I turned 18. After our house fire and we moved to the next county, once we got back on our feet, my parents gave me and my sister $200 each for new clothes and stuff, I spent $30 on clothes and came home with a mosin LOL
I like your priorities

Mine was a Ruger GP100 4" blued

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So glad everyone in my family carries a pistol now. My sister was the hardest to convince. She finally had to buy her own after trying to carry my BIL M9 while he was deployed lmao. Pretty beefy gun IMO

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I also turned 18 about 3 weeks after sandy hook. I remember prices skyrocketed. Too young to rember the AWB but dad tells me the horror stories of $100+ glock mags

I was prepared and set for everything affected by Sandy Hook. I sat back and bought a ton of revolvers, lever guns and bolt actions at crazy cheap prices because everyone else was worried about Glocks and AR's, lol. I would just drive to Georgia Arms and buy all the ammo I wanted at one time instead of trying to beat all the neckbeards to the stores or pay flipper prices online. GA Arms went up on their prices a little bit but not too bad. Still was worth it to make the drive out there once a month.

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
Gotta run down to Augusta one morning/day next week for work, with my boss. @Augustatrader got anything you wanna sell me while I’m down, Or anything I can haul back to any of these guys up North?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I already gave you a bake and cool AK47 patch for our Secret Santa. What else you want?

Seriously... hit me up, I will gladly use you as a mule for Kalash gear and maybe we can break bread/beer one day next week.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I was prepared and set for everything affected by Sandy Hook. I sat back and bought a ton of revolvers, lever guns and bolt actions at crazy cheap prices because everyone else was worried about Glocks and AR's, lol. I would just drive to Georgia Arms and buy all the ammo I wanted at one time instead of trying to beat all the neckbeards to the stores or pay flipper prices online. GA Arms went up on their prices a little bit but not too bad. Still was worth it to make the drive out there once a month.
Dad sold all the extended 10/22 mags and made stupid money off of those. Same with 22 ammo

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta