• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Is there anything surplus you DONT have!?

got a WW2 Metal meal tray!?!!?
I don't have as much WW2 stuff as I would maybe like. I collect a lot of cold war stuff. I remember growing up reading about the African bush wars, Chernobyl, cocaine, all the most 80s stuff ever. Also the Yugoslavian civil war, all the action movies, eyc. It's cool collecting some of the things tied to what I read about and saw.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I don't have as much WW2 stuff as I would maybe like. I collect a lot of cold war stuff. I remember growing up reading about the African bush wars, Chernobyl, cocaine, all the most 80s stuff ever. Also the Yugoslavian civil war, all the action movies, eyc. It's cool collecting some of the things tied to what I read about and saw.
Hasn’t been until the last year or 2 that I’ve really gotten into Cold War stuff. Especially gas masks

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So do you prefer the 5.7 over the PMR? Lol
Man funny you say that. I was talking to my boys about it tonight, letting some people try it, and they mentioned the PMR30.
Out of everything I was willing to sell to get these I decided not to sell the PMR30 because it’s absolutely one of my favorite guns to shoot. I’m getting .22WMR for about 12.00 per 50. It’s never had a malfunction, and i shoot it fantastic. That being said damnit man it’s a rim fire.
the cheapest I can get 5.7 for right now is like 22/25 dollars per 50 and it’s not even the shit I like. I can get the 27gr SS195LF lead free hollow points for like 25-30 depending and SS198LF mil spec 27gr for a bit more but only online. The red box shit.
As a carry gun, PDW, self defense thing Five Seven is king and absolutely will be my EDC. Shoots well and I’ve only got 3 mags through it. With practice I can already tell I’ll be able to shoot it better then my 9mms.
The PMR is king range/ranch/fun/plinking gun, and in a pinch I know it won’t let me down to pull light Self defense duty. The cost of ammo, size of the mags, price of the gun etc is super appealing. Plus .22 mag is just as cool to me

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Man funny you say that. I was talking to my boys about it tonight, letting some people try it, and they mentioned the PMR30.
Out of everything I was willing to sell to get these I decided not to sell the PMR30 because it’s absolutely one of my favorite guns to shoot. I’m getting .22WMR for about 12.00 per 50. It’s never had a malfunction, and i shoot it fantastic. That being said damnit man it’s a rim fire.
the cheapest I can get 5.7 for right now is like 22/25 dollars per 50 and it’s not even the shit I like. I can get the 27gr SS195LF lead free hollow points for like 25-30 depending and SS198LF mil spec 27gr for a bit more but only online. The red box shit.
As a carry gun, PDW, self defense thing Five Seven is king and absolutely will be my EDC. Shoots well and I’ve only got 3 mags through it. With practice I can already tell I’ll be able to shoot it better then my 9mms.
The PMR is king range/ranch/fun/plinking gun, and in a pinch I know it won’t let me down to pull light Self defense duty. The cost of ammo, size of the mags, price of the gun etc is super appealing. Plus .22 mag is just as cool to me
Only 22 mag I had was an old marlin tube fed bolt action. I use to squirrel hunt with it back in HS before the house caught fire. Had some pretty neat guns from my child hood that we lost that day.

22mag isn’t anything to mess with. Nice round and still relatively cheap. I remember my captain got a PM30a few years ago and he has shot the piss out of that thing

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Crazy to think about some of the guns we lost in that fire. Nine were expensive or anything. I just grew up shooting them, and that’s what was sad. Cheap Steve’s? 410 single shot. Marlin 22mag, Ruger mK3, Remington 870. Damn my dad was a fudd lol

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Only 22 mag I had was an old marlin tube fed bolt action. I use to squirrel hunt with it back in HS before the house caught fire. Had some pretty neat guns from my child hood that we lost that day.

22mag isn’t anything to mess with. Nice round and still relatively cheap. I remember my captain got a PM30a few years ago and he has shot the piss out of that thing
Yeah man the gen 1s has some issues but Kel-Tec redesigned the barrel, the feed ramp, and twist rate and stuff settled out well. Most peoples
Issue after that, and even before that, was improper loading technique. If you rush you’re gonna get rim-lock.

My coworker at the shop had about 1700 through his. Same experience zero issues and he even said he went the first 800 or so without even cleaning. Savages.

At cost I got mine for like 300.00 all said and done. Love they gun

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Anyone remember their first gun purchase?

mine was a mosin nagant 91/30 for $150 in 2013, shortly after I turned 18. After our house fire and we moved to the next county, once we got back on our feet, my parents gave me and my sister $200 each for new clothes and stuff, I spent $30 on clothes and came home with a mosin LOL