Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Well, 10 days after I placed my order at GunMagWarehouse it finally shipped. Definitely not worth the 5% savings to have to wait 2 weeks from the time I ordered it til the time it'll be on my doorstep. I remember why I don't order from them much anymore. For a while there they had the best deal on CZ mags and bulk AR mags though. For that much savings I'm willing to wait but for $14 Bulgarian steelies and $15 Bulgarian steel lug polymer mags not so much...Okay, I'll quit bitching now. And yes, I know that you remember the days where you ordered something out of a catalog and had to wait two months to get your shit, okay boomer?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Well, 10 days after I placed my order at GunMagWarehouse it finally shipped. Definitely not worth the 5% savings to have to wait 2 weeks from the time I ordered it til the time it'll be on my doorstep. I remember why I don't order from them much anymore. For a while there they had the best deal on CZ mags and bulk AR mags though. For that much savings I'm willing to wait but for $14 Bulgarian steelies and $15 Bulgarian steel lug polymer mags not so much...Okay, I'll quit bitching now. And yes, I know that you remember the days where you ordered something out of a catalog and had to wait two months to get your shit, okay boomer?
Okay