• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The P30 has really gone down in price. In 40 it's worth even less. Maybe 400 for the pistol and that compensator thing is 150 new. You're talking around 500 value.
Wow. Never would've imagined the Holy Forty would be getting abandoned like this. It's almost like I was right about it or something...Although I've never really thought it was a BAD round, just not as world-stopping as almost everyone said it was...;/

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Wow. Never would've imagined the Holy Forty would be getting abandoned like this. It's almost like I was right about it or something...Although I've never really thought it was a BAD round, just not as world-stopping as almost everyone said it was...;/

Still beats the hell out of 9mm!

:pop2:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I’ve never been interested in 40. 10mm is another story. Just haven’t dropped the coin. I do lust after @Laufen ‘s Delta, but you know, there are other mouths to feed.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
We do pretty good with a summary every couple of days but if you miss that too you’re super fuked

Babyface has only been sober on his days when working, and only then partially

23 has his PS90 and will soon have the FN 5.7 for the most useless expensive combo in history (I kid)

Karl V has joined us again and insists he's the drunkest around. That's a pretty high bar around here.

Peanut Butter is the most mature among us. Around here maturity and age are inversely proportional.

Stang tries to throw in pictures of mags and stuff but we generally ignore those for more important material

@jimipanic drove by to show some furniture and his prison wallet

Cbh13 jacked his back up

Laufen is at SHOT

Half the guys have watched the Hernandez doc on Netflix