• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I try to get a Geissele coupon every shot show. Thought about asking @Laufen to try to snag a stack for us.

For my company I attend a few expos every year. I used to do a bunch for them years back.

One is in Vegas every year, but they're honestly so much work, and the days are so long.

I don't know how it is for you, @Laufen, but they're always double the work and double the hours as being home. Don't like them at all, but people are envious of the trip because they think you're juat having fun

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Babyface has only been sober on his days when working, and only then partially

23 has his PS90 and will soon have the FN 5.7 for the most useless expensive combo in history (I kid)

Karl V has joined us again and insists he's the drunkest around. That's a pretty high bar around here.

Peanut Butter is the most mature among us. Around here maturity and age are inversely proportional.

Stang tries to throw in pictures of mags and stuff but we generally ignore those for more important material

@jimipanic drove by to show some furniture and his prison wallet

Cbh13 jacked his back up

Laufen is at SHOT

Half the guys have watched the Hernandez doc on Netflix

Sold every mag and pouch I posted pics of TYVM

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I try to get a Geissele coupon every shot show. Thought about asking @Laufen to try to snag a stack for us.

For my company I attend a few expos every year. I used to do a bunch for them years back.

One is in Vegas every year, but they're honestly so much work, and the days are so long.

I don't know how it is for you, @Laufen, but they're always double the work and double the hours as being home. Don't like them at all, but people are envious of the trip because they think you're juat having fun

Now that Vegas is almost all 6:5 Blackjack they can keep it

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

A Geissele coupon would be nice.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Yeah, it’s work times 10.