• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Can't hardly keep up but has this already been posted?

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Well this fucking sucks. Damn parking brake is stuck.
I had an old Isuzu Trooper that would do that when it got below freezing. I just drive the damn thing anyway until it warmed up and released. It was "no suck" on dry roads....."much suck" on icy roads, lol. I miss that old trooper sometimes. Manual 4 wheel drive Jap everything with an American V6.

Last edited:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I had an old Isuzu Trooper that would do that when it got below freezing. I just drive the damn thing anyway until it warmed up and released. It was "no suck" on dry roads....."much suck" on icy roads, lol. I miss that old trooper sometimes. 4 manual wheel drive Jap everything with an American V6.
I finally got moving again....had to use a pry bar to release each parking brake individually

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I spent last night watching football and working on a upper handguard a bought from @Fast306stang a year ago. It looked like the lighter Polish laminate. It was dark but I suspected it had some amber shellac on it. I had been looking for a lighter Polish upper HG to swap out the darker on on my SAR1 wearing Polish furniture.

SAR2.JPG

Well it turns out @Fast306stang done me right!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!
There was a lighter laminate Polish HG under there! I didn't take any pictures of the HG before I stripped it, but it was about the color of the one above. Now the SAR1 is looking a little more complete.

SAR5.JPG SAR6.JPG SAR8.JPG SAR9.JPG

Still needs more coats of BLO rubbed in, but it's getting there. I'll be doing that over the next few months, lol. Should have brought it to work today and worked on that some.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I spent last night watching football and working on a upper handguard a bought from @Fast306stang a year ago. I looked like the lighter Polish laminate. It was dark but I suspected it had some amber shellac on it. I had been looking for a lighter Polish upper HG to swap out the darker on on my SAR1 wearing Polish furniture.

View attachment 64270

Well it turns out @Fast306stang dome me right!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!
There was a lighter laminate Polish HG under there! I didn't take any pictures of the HG before I stripped it, but it was about the color of the one above. Now the SAR1 is looking a little more complete.

View attachment 64271 View attachment 64272 View attachment 64273 View attachment 64274

Still needs more coats of BLO rubbed in, but it's getting there. I'll be doing that over the next few months, lol. Should have brought it to work today and worked on that some.

OMG. That is beautiful! I remember the HG and I remember selling it to you now, only bc you mentioned it. That one and the other one I had both have some really tremendous grain IIRC. I LOVE these kinds of posts! I remember texting you about 100 pics so you could pick out which bake you wanted also, just for you to tell me "Just pick one and send it, I'll be happy with any!" Lol I had 2 top picks that were equally nice and couldn't decide!