• Total voters

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
You know what is funny about this?
When I retired a few years ago I became a Teacher at a truck driving school for 8 years then I moved to a Car hauling company and am there now for the last 3 years.
One of the skills we taught at the school was to parallel park a Big Rig as it is on the test and I can teach that with ease, Blind Side or Sight Side.
So to answer your question I can teach a bird to lay an egg (ooops Forgot the damn subject) hehehehe.
But yes I can teach it no problem.

When I took my test 14ish years ago, I could dominate blind side parallel parking. Perfect every time and fast too. Sight side, was another story.... lol.
Still failed the first time for not “telling” the tester I was putting my seatbelt on.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Can you teach me how to back up my fifth wheel worth a shit. I totally suck at it. The bumper pull was easier for me.

I pay in beer, pizza, and ammo.

So now we have established the payment scale here are some pointers.
1. If someone says to hit the gas and stop when you hear metal - Bad advice as you should stop before metal crashing Duh.
2. Bumper hitch - Big steering wheel movements mean small movements on where you go when backing up.
3. 5th wheel is on a pivot in the center of truck in front of rear wheels and will move stupid quick with same adjustments as bumper wheel turns.
4. Summation, Put hand at bottom of wheel and make small adjustment in the direction you want to go in Straight line backing (P.S. do not move steering wheel more than 1/4 turn at a time or vehicle and trailer will move too much).

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
When I took my test 14ish years ago, I could dominate blind side parallel parking. Perfect every time and fast too. Sight side, was another story.... lol.
Still failed the first time for not “telling” the tester I was putting my seatbelt on.

I had several students fail for the same thing LMAO abd that is the first thing you do before moving the truck.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I had several students fail for the same thing LMAO abd that is the first thing you do before moving the truck.

I put the belt on, before moving. I failed for not telling her I was putting the belt on. We still went on the road test. Flying colors there. Just had to retest the in cab the next week.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I don’t know what else I’d do. This is pretty much all I know and I’m damn good at it.

plus, once you work 24 on, 48 off, it’s hard to go back to a normal job.

I can take one shift off, and I’m off for 5 days.
Work 10 shifts a month. 120 days a year, and if I chose to work doubles, could make real good money.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You do not like calimari? I love it.

I love that shit too. My 4-year-old daughter might possibly like it more than I do. She can literally make a meal out of just calamari. She tried actual calamari a few weeks ago, not just the calamari rings. These were whole calamari with the tentacles and everything. Didn't bother her a bit. She ate it just like she does the calamari rings. She ate so much of it that she didn't even hardly touch her entree when it came.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Sooo...

I was inventorying/re-arranging some ammo and figured I needed some more 7.62x39. I mean, like, who doesn't?

Shopping around I saw on SGAmmo's website that "due to very high volume they may not ship until Wed."

Folks prepping in case VA goes South?

Anyway - picked up a case of Golden Tiger at Ammo Empire. $207 shipped and no theft.