3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Hows that GSG 22 1911 run?
Runs okay for about 300 rounds and then the slide starts to feel gritty. By 400 rounds you will have problems with feeding because of the dirt. Field stripping for cleaning requires tools.
My grip about these pistols is that the paint on the slide wears off super fast, revealing the pot metal underneath. Feels super cheap. Plastic sights are also cheap.
Nice thing about it is that parts are generally interchangable and it runs on bulk ammo just fine.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
That’s x3 what I make

That’s why my stepson only did it for a couple of years. Feeding his family became more important than saving lives. I can’t argued with that. That’s also why he had a lawn care business on the side while he had a low wage county job. I’m really surprised you don’t have a side gig.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
That’s why my stepson only did it for a couple of years. Feeding his family became more important than saving lives. I can’t argued with that. That’s also why he had a lawn care business on the side while he had a low wage county job. I’m really surprised you don’t have a side gig.
I work part time at a pawn shop but that’s only like 150-200 every 2 week. Just go for a few hours.

I cut grass for some feds down here and made 90 a day just cutting grass.

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
When your vehicle and your EDC cost the same

View attachment 64186

I went to pick up a Springfield TRP one time and realized on the way home that I had $7k worth of just 1911's in a $1,500 car(old beater gas saver 2002 Nissan Sentra back when I had my Jeep that got about 10 MPG).

Screenshot_20200119-141250_Gallery.jpg

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I have this same issue because I now drive and 18 wheeler and people look at us like we are scum.
Not realizing that we have 20 million rules and regulations that we have to follow and worry about the driver next to use because they do not understand that we can not stop as fast as them.
I am retired from a technical field and drive a truck as a retirement job.

Sent from my iPhone on the international space station using Tapatalk

Can you teach me how to back up my fifth wheel worth a shit. I totally suck at it. The bumper pull was easier for me.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Can you teach me how to back up my fifth wheel worth a shit. I totally suck at it. The bumper pull was easier for me.

You know what is funny about this?
When I retired a few years ago I became a Teacher at a truck driving school for 8 years then I moved to a Car hauling company and am there now for the last 3 years.
One of the skills we taught at the school was to parallel park a Big Rig as it is on the test and I can teach that with ease, Blind Side or Sight Side.
So to answer your question I can teach a bird to lay an egg (ooops Forgot the damn subject) hehehehe.
But yes I can teach it no problem.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
You know what is funny about this?
When I retired a few years ago I became a Teacher at a truck driving school for 8 years then I moved to a Car hauling company and am there now for the last 3 years.
One of the skills we taught at the school was to parallel park a Big Rig as it is on the test and I can teach that with ease, Blind Side or Sight Side.
So to answer your question I can teach a bird to lay an egg (ooops Forgot the damn subject) hehehehe.
But yes I can teach it no problem.

I pay in beer, pizza, and ammo.