• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I think confrontations like a small scale boog is a bigger deal than ppl think. I honestly hate violence and it should be reserved as a last resort. These evil idiot politicians have been given too much slack, it’s genuinely our fault, we have forsaken morality and God as a nation, allowing fools like Northam to gain footholds. I just hope it’s not too late to fix it.
Yeah man...people get a little too excited for the boog....at least too many people that havent heard what a bullet flying by you sounds like IRL.
I dunno what's going to happen. Hes one step from martial law...and I know that sounds crazy but hes already declared an emergency, you think he wouldnt go further?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yeah man...people get a little too excited for the boog....at least too many people that havent heard what a bullet flying by you sounds like IRL.
I dunno what's going to happen. Hes one step from martial law...and I know that sounds crazy but hes already declared an emergency, you think he wouldnt go further?
Definitely don’t want the big igloo to happen, but damn do I enjoy the memes.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

Yeah we all joke and stuff but it’s a bleak outcome regardless who wins. And you’re Right, but In the same light there’s a lot of pissed of Virginians and VA Cops that aren’t gonna put up w it. When lawlessness and immorality become legislated, it is the duty of the people to uproot the source.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yeah we all joke and stuff but it’s a bleak outcome regardless who wins. And you’re Right, but In the same light there’s a lot of pissed of Virginians and VA Cops that aren’t gonna put up w it. When lawlessness and immorality become legislated, it is the duty of the people to uproot the source.
100%

Once that step is taken...there's no going back

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I got you homie. You know I’m about it

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
The best thing that can happen to US is USD devaluation. When faucet of free money stops, natural selection will take its toll. I have lived thru the double digit inflation. It is not fun, but doable.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
One thing that may get clearer if this keeps boiling is which cops are gonna be on which side. The sheriff of Culpepper County in Virginia (the source of this flag in The Revolutionary War) has already stated he'll deputize county residents like crazy so they can keep their gun rights.

1579139426393.png

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
100%

Once that step is taken...there's no going back

the good news in VA is the police and citizens are mostly on the same page and unified to one outcome . I honestly don’t want anything bad to happen but this hornets nest Is being poked and prodded too much. We need to draw a line in the sand w our representatives. Not one more inch

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The best thing that can happen to US is USD devaluation. When faucet of free money stops, natural selection will take its toll. I have lived thru the double digit inflation. It is not fun, but doable.
USD gets devalued then everything else goes with it. There wont be another place to go

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
One thing that may get clearer if this keeps boiling is which cops are gonna be on which side. The sheriff of Culpepper County in Virginia (the source of this flag in The Revolutionary War) has already stated he'll deputize county residents like crazy so they can keep their gun rights.

View attachment 63729
Yes that’s a victory alone. I think a lot of LE would be on the states side but damn it does me proud to see them unified to one goal... godspeed to them

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Yes that’s a victory alone. I think a lot of LE would be on the states side but damn it does me proud to see them unified to one goal... godspeed to them
Oh, there are definitely LEO at all levels who will "follow orders" up to & including gun confiscation. The big question is no one (on either side) know how many will cooperate with the state & how many want. We may get some insight into that.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Oh, there are definitely LEO at all levels who will "follow orders" up to & including gun confiscation. The big question is no one (on either side) know how many will cooperate with the state & how many want. We may get some insight into that.
Yup. VA is a litmus test for tyranny. We all need to be watching this closely