Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I'll never understand why people do this,especially with all the ride share bullshit available

thats the thing that makes it even less acceptable now. there are literally dozens of ways to get home cheaply that take no longer than pulling out your phone. i do remember when the ride shares were much less frequent, in those times we just found a nice bush until morning lol.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
We can make it a 9 mag rule for, seeing you are an OG.
Or you could carry 3 pouches, and it would be a 13 mag rule.
Load out with a drum in the rifle, 4 in the chest rig, and 4 in a pouch...
When I go to the range, having 10+ mags loaded is pretty normal, so there's a reason to have a bunch. I'd rather be shooting than loading all day.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
thats the thing that makes it even less acceptable now. there are literally dozens of ways to get home cheaply that take no longer than pulling out your phone. i do remember when the ride shares were much less frequent, in those times we just found a nice bush until morning lol.

Aah....I remember those days. Finding bush did not eliminate drunk driving, though.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I remember doing a LOT of walking before rideshare was available. A couple miles isn't so bad if you're plastered enough.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Seriously though, I never drove drunk. It's funny...I remember some good times, crazy times...They are pretty awesome memories but I shudder at the thought of my son doing those same things when he gets to be that age.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Seriously though, I never drove drunk. It's funny...I remember some good times, crazy times...They are pretty awesome memories but I shudder at the thought of my son doing those same things when he gets to be that age.
This is something I try not to think about with my own kid.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Right? There were plenty of opportunities for things to go real bad, and when things went south, they could have been a LOT worse.
Looking back, I feel like it's a minor miracle that I turned out okay. A lot of my friends in high school never made it out of their 20's, including my best friend. Everything from car accidents, drinking and driving, drug overdoses, to suicides. I've made plenty of poor choices myself. I just hope that my kid is in a better position to make more intelligent life decisions than I did.