• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Shameless non KK plug

But KK price: I’ll knock $50 off mark I and 1100, & $25 off the charger.
Nothing on the mark III though, not really wanting to part with it, but interested enough in a smaller threaded .22 to trade though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we all price check this listing please?

giphy.gif

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I had a dream I bought a 1911 from @triplestack3 last night (seriously). Is this what you'd call a Fudd-tasy?

@Fast306stang you're a good dude. I honestly try to look out for opportunities like that to help people. The weird thing is sometimes you don't know if you should. I often question whether the person really needs help or is trying to take advantage, but I don't really think it's up to us to make that determination. If we're capable of helping I think we should, God knows our heart.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had a dream I bought a 1911 from @triplestack3 last night (seriously). Is this what you'd call a Fudd-tasy?

@Fast306stang you're a good dude. I honestly try to look out for opportunities like that to help people. The weird thing is sometimes you don't know if you should. I often question whether the person really needs help or is trying to take advantage, but I don't really think it's up to us to make that determination. If we're capable of helping I think we should, God knows our heart.

Thanks man. That's what upsets me, I think I was there for a reason and I wasn't able to follow through.