Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
I find it incredibly odd that his child died YESTERDAY on video and he can be as calm and coherent as he his. Not only that, he laid out this gun control 'plan' to the governor already.

I'd have to be medicated until at least after the funeral if my child died.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Will the rainbow flag now be a symbol of hate and violence?
I know that you're being cheeky but....if this doesn't put on display for everyone the pervasive hypocrisy in the media and activists, I don't know what will. A gay, black man ambushes and kills a straight, white woman for reasons of passion.....and it's a non-starter and the gun is blamed?

Idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
not to defend a giant, shit-grubbing institution like walmart but there could actually be an economic reason behind this. let's face it, the ar market is in the crapper. Billy Bob Cowfucker and his brother were just the latest in the craze to open their own company out of their garage to build these things. probably not worth a damn, but still ... well I digress. the market's crowded and I bet that Wal-Mart can't sell the inventory it has. usually when greedy corporations decide to leave the game in a particular item, they a) cut their losses and b) sell off all existing inventory at a deep discount. they did this just three weeks ago which was evident by some of the posts on TOS. (please don't beat me, I saw the tapatalk feed) . anyway, if they were making money and it were a political move, they wouldn't have discounted them.