Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Yes car accidents, maybe some idiot pedestrian vs car (spoiler car always wins).
Not a doctor but friends with too many of them.
Maybe to script but only the good stuff and only for me. You'll have to stick to fancy Bourbons and shit sticks (aka cigars)

@Jeddak unfortunately my want for a finned barrel is a necessity, with a wood stock too. I'll probably just have to wait and save up to build one. Or perhaps one will pop up for sale.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Best option at fulfilling my RPK carbine desire?

1) Buy RPK and have barrel chopped down to carbine length
2) Buy RPK parts kit and have carbine built
3) Buy complete RPK Carbine
I've got a complete Yugo RPK kit with Childers matching receiver and barrel (new not original) I'm not going to build i'll sell for KK members $600

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Yes car accidents, maybe some idiot pedestrian vs car (spoiler car always wins).
Not a doctor but friends with too many of them.
Maybe to script but only the good stuff and only for me. You'll have to stick to fancy Bourbons and shit sticks (aka cigars)

@Jeddak unfortunately my want for a finned barrel is a necessity, with a wood stock too. I'll probably just have to wait and save up to build one. Or perhaps one will pop up for sale.
Keep an eye on this site, I have seen square RPK sets there before.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
oh god. Not the Nutnfancy owl patch. You just reached a whole new level of basement dwelling neckbeard.
I use it there to keep the sharp edges of my gun from wearing a hole in the lining of my pack. Stopped giving a shit about that other stuff a while back.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
pics of kit.
I've never built an RPK and this kit is too nice to F**k up. I talked to Troy at InRange and he said he would build it for $400. I have everything including Rivets.

This is one of those times I wish I had some extra cash but am now saving to get my First AK74.