Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
So this Century Centurion 58 I got is an odd duck. It was built with a Stg 58 parts kit, but the numbers dont match. Complete Stg 58 lower, Steyr target stamp VCL barrel, all quality stuff. But, it has an Imbel made CAI imported Type 3 receiver. That isnt unusual, but what is unusual is that it is a factory inch cut receiver. Forged Type 3 with inch cuts...odd duck.
View attachment 63284 View attachment 63285 View attachment 63286 View attachment 63287

What kind of furniture came with it? Interesting for sure. Had to do a little research on the inch pattern Imbel. Seems to have a good reputation from what little I read.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
What kind of furniture came with it? Interesting for sure. Had to do a little research on the inch pattern Imbel. Seems to have a good reputation from what little I read.

Oh the Imbel receiver is a very good receiver...I've just never heard of one being inch cut. A 30 round bren mag locks in nice and tight

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
What's the general consensus on these Bulgarian steel mags?...

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/bulgarian-ak-47-7-62x39mm-30-round-steel-magazine.html

Good deal?
The absolute best bang for the buck in commercial mags! All steel except the polymer follower, and maybe the locking plate, I'll have to look, so close to milspec surplus that I would hate to have to live in the difference. They do have a polymer follower, but I have had zero issues with that. I actually prefer them over B or C grade surplus.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
KGB should make his response to these his signature. @Jeddak

Damn, I guess I could use the search feature. Not gonna lie though, the search feature here leaves a lot to be desired.

Been out of the 7.62 game for a good while now so all I really know is 5.45 shit. Trying to fix that so I'll probably have a bunch of annoying questions coming up.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
The absolute best bang for the buck in commercial mags! All steel except the polymer follower, and maybe the locking plate, I'll have to look, so close to milspec surplus that I would hate to have to live in the difference. They do have a polymer follower, but I have had zero issues with that. I actually prefer them over B or C grade surplus.

Cool, thanks man!