Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Jake @Blue bio balls

Kalash Klub gets first right of refusal before it goes on ODT

WASR Underfolder with ultimak rail with no name muzzle device and red dot $550.

Full disclosure: The retard before me overtightened the tension screw on the stock. After loosening it up, it runs perfectly but there is still a very slight bolt hang up (I can tell). Put 100+ rounds through it today with no issues.

View attachment 63167
Very nice price.
Cheapest I see on Gun.deals is $702

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@Jake @Blue bio balls

Kalash Klub gets first right of refusal before it goes on ODT

WASR Underfolder with ultimak rail with no name muzzle device and red dot $550.

Full disclosure: The retard before me overtightened the tension screw on the stock. After loosening it up, it runs perfectly but there is still a very slight bolt hang up (I can tell). Put 100+ rounds through it today with no issues.

View attachment 63167

Hmmmmm, PM sent. I don't want to step on any toes though so if @Blue bio balls was first in line I'll wait until he decides if he's gonna snag it or pass on it.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Go in red lobster like

lemme get surf and turf lobster tail and big steak medium rare with 3 more lobster tails on the sidek thanx

You're just gonna bring 2 of em back home with you...

Best nose fool you see that thing on my face? Gorgeous. Women take pictures of my nose to show their plastic surgeons

It does look womanly...

*snicker*

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Hmmmmm, PM sent. I don't want to step on any toes though so if @Blue bio balls was first in line I'll wait until he decides if he's gonna snag it or pass on it.
I appreciate the offer but the AK i have right now is it under folder and I am looking for one with a stock.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
You need a french drain outside your basement.

X2 installed one last summer at my Grandparents home, and we may have slightly over did it but makes a world of difference. Ours was a redneck version ~10’ deep trench around the perimeter of the home with a sock drain at the bottom wrapping around the home and spilling out way beyond the yard into a field. Back filled with #57 (small stone) and topped back with dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
X2 installed one last summer at my Grandparents home, and we may have slightly over did it but makes a world of difference. Ours was a redneck version ~10’ deep trench around the perimeter of the home with a sock drain at the bottom wrapping around the home and spilling out way beyond the yard into a field. Back filled with #57 (small stone) and topped back with dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need more 57