• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Weather has passed on.
@Hayata how are you holding up?

Better now...clogged gutter + crack in foundation = panic mode in basement...I don't have any tighty whiteys so don't no one go requesting any pics...

Had water coming in basement (thank goodness unfinished) from a clogged gutter. Never seen it do that before. Lived here 19 years and never seen rain like I saw tonight. I tried getting to the gutter via A frame ladder and no go. Son #1 grabbed the extension ladder and when he cleared the clog it was like flushing a toilet in the gutter. For a 15 year old he's pretty cool.

Luckily nothing damaged in basement and the wet vac did quick work of the water that got in. Probably wasn't even a gallon but it was pretty exciting when it was happening!

All is well now. Gonna have a Scofflaw or two...

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
My buddy and his wife’s over, just had a 4 month old puke milk all over me. I’ve got 2-3 more months before we have our son, so I guess this is preparing me? Why do babies puke everywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope and pray yours does not have projectile vomiting and GERD. We used blankets for my oldest' burp rags.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
@Jake @Blue bio balls

Kalash Klub gets first right of refusal before it goes on ODT

WASR Underfolder with ultimak rail with no name muzzle device and red dot $550.

Full disclosure: The retard before me overtightened the tension screw on the stock. After loosening it up, it runs perfectly but there is still a very slight bolt hang up (I can tell). Put 100+ rounds through it today with no issues.

20200111_173130.jpg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Better now...clogged gutter + crack in foundation = panic mode in basement...I don't have any tighty whiteys so don't no one go requesting any pics...

Had water coming in basement (thank goodness unfinished) from a clogged gutter. Never seen it do that before. Lived here 19 years and never seen rain like I saw tonight. I tried getting to the gutter via A frame ladder and no go. Son #1 grabbed the extension ladder and when he cleared the clog it was like flushing a toilet in the gutter. For a 15 year old he's pretty cool.

Luckily nothing damaged in basement and the wet vac did quick work of the water that got in. Probably wasn't even a gallon but it was pretty exciting when it was happening!

All is well now. Gonna have a Scofflaw or two...
You need a french drain outside your basement.