• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Hayata
I have the same field gauge. Testing it in an Arsenal 107fr.
You can see some of the case wall showing in the cut out for the extractor. The rest of the cartridge, groove and rim will be inside of the bolt.
I also took a x39 cartridge, pulled a bullet, dump gunpowder, put empty case in the barel, and pulled the trigger to pop the primer. Now it is my cheap, rough Go gauge.
Our builder, @Wudee can tell us if my thinking is correct.

20200108_210447.jpg

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Noooooooooo
I know man you wouldn’t believe how many of y’all who know me here around town were upset lol I wonder what my old man is gonna say tomorrow seeing as he was always a government hating, long haired hippy contractor. My other boy told me
I lost my 3rd eye lol

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I know man you wouldn’t believe how many of y’all who know me here around town were upset lol I wonder what my old man is gonna say tomorrow seeing as he was always a government hating, long haired hippy contractor. My other boy told me
I lost my 3rd eye lol
My wife is kinda the main reason my hair long, she like it. Some days i like it, some days I wanna cut i all

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Aloha Fellas!

To any of you newer to SET folks that I have not formally welcomed...welcome! I truly mean that. Welcome to the community. I can only speak for myself, but I sure don't consider any of the ODT/Former ODT folks to be "new" or junior members in any way. You're all OG to me.

This thread has been fantastic, and a wealth of information. One way to help this extraordinary brain trust to be better utilized by members here, and potential members that read up on the forums occasionally is to start new topic specific threads in other areas to make sure your knowledge and expertise can be utilized by the most folks possible. It is also instrumental in attracting new members and that will absolutely make the community stronger, just as your participation has.

Again, I sure appreciate the content and ideas, but a lot is lost simply because of the volume of posts.

Anyway, one assholes opinion so take it for what it's worth. I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

@dougiemac @Hoss @Red Dawn @dial1911 @SouthernSlammed @lesptr @erkinator @Hayata

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Aloha Fellas!

To any of you newer to SET folks that I have not formally welcomed...welcome! I truly mean that. Welcome to the community. I can only speak for myself, but I sure don't consider any of the ODT/Former ODT folks to be "new" or junior members in any way. You're all OG to me.

This thread has been fantastic, and a wealth of information. One way to help this extraordinary brain trust to be better utilized by members here, and potential members that read up on the forums occasionally is to start new topic specific threads in other areas to make sure your knowledge and expertise can be utilized by the most folks possible. It is also instrumental in attracting new members and that will absolutely make the community stronger, just as your participation has.

Again, I sure appreciate the content and ideas, but a lot is lost simply because of the volume of posts.

Anyway, one assholes opinion so take it for what it's worth. I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

@dougiemac @Hoss @Red Dawn @dial1911 @SouthernSlammed @lesptr @erkinator @Hayata
*shrugs*

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Aloha Fellas!

Well said @Laufen It’s great to have more involvement and content but like you said ....there are too many post in the thread by the time I see it I’d spend all evening and never catch back up so I miss a lot being said here. If it’s a new topic post it in the thread list accordingly that way all can share feedback otherwise it’s gonna get covered by whose online at the time or lost in the backlog of post.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Hayata
I have the same field gauge. Testing it in an Arsenal 107fr.
You can see some of the case wall showing in the cut out for the extractor. The rest of the cartridge, groove and rim will be inside of the bolt.
I also took a x39 cartridge, pulled a bullet, dump gunpowder, put empty case in the barel, and pulled the trigger to pop the primer. Now it is my cheap, rough Go gauge.
Our builder, @Wudee can tell us if my thinking is correct.

View attachment 62832

Thanks @Jeddak that's exactly how mine looks!

Thanks for taking the time to take the pics and edumacate me!

I was like, wow, this thing really sticks out far and I thought maybe it was out of spec (the gauge) or I was doing something wrong.

Will keep the field gauge in my bag o' kit and keep checking my cheap AK's as I run rounds through them so I don't blow anyone up!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I think we’ve done better the last few weeks. @Shemp made a few threads, @Jeddak , several of us have posted classifieds, we all donated to get everyone up on supporter status to show our appreciation. I’ve been actively trying to comment and motivate other threads but when those go stale I’m coming back to muh thread.