• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Long story short; buddy had same gun in 26" barrel. We shot it on clays couple hundred rounds. Started jamming up like crazy. Gunsmith told him to replace orings, 0 issues for 500+- rounds now. Mine started doing the same thing on me shooting clays, and I have the oring to swap. I haven't yet because I'd trust your dog to swap the oring before I trust myself. I am not mechanically inclined in the least. I'd watch a youtube video and have the action taken apart before it was over with.
My first shotgun was an 1100 that I traded a Marlin model 60 .22lr for. It was a mess. Someone had split the barrel, bent the internals, cracked the stock, and let it get rusty.
I fixed all of it (back in the days before the Youtube) by myself, and replaced the O-rings. Bought a 21” rifle-sight barrel, added and extended mag tube, and had the whole thing set up for home defense. Trouble was there was only ONE range I could go to to test it out, and that was Wolf Creek downtown.
I ended up selling it to a guy who used it in a 3-gun match that weekend and took second place.
That was my first real rebuild project, and it was a lot of fun!