• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
^ Yes, I would ask that guy about the gen 2 barrel in the gen 1 receiver. There has to be some modification to make it work and I wonder how he went about it, who did it?

I wouldn’t sweat that so much. The different generations were just a widening of the feedramp. I’d be more concerned if he did any trigger work how he removed the welded trigger pack screw, and when he disassembled the clamshell frame did he strip any heads, did he clean threads and loctite, then most importantly did he reinstall to proper torque spec.

those are the failures I have seen on DIY scorpion Evo HBI upgrades

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
If he put the barrel into the trunnion I’d be super skeptical but I bet he bought the gen 2 barrel already set into trunnion like HBI offers. It’s a no brainer to go that route

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Wouldn't all pistol scorpions have non-US everything? Why would they bother to put US parts in a pistol?
I don’t believe they did, but maybe some are being built in KS now?? I don’t know haven’t kept up with em. No reason to Us part any pistol unless it’s like non-import features they’re having to reinstall upon entry?
That’s why they have to make a 922r kit for the SBRs

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I don’t believe they did, but maybe some are being built in KS now?? I don’t know haven’t kept up with em. No reason to Us part any pistol unless it’s like non-import features they’re having to reinstall upon entry?
That’s why they have to make a 922r kit for the SBRs

I haven't kept up with them either. They make the carbine now so not sure if they make those domestically or just add 922(r) parts.