Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
To everybody wanting honey if you just send me a message with how many you want I will put you on a list. He only bought those two jars up here and they are already sold to other members from earlier. He lives in Saint Mary’s which is about 30 or so miles from my place but I can get a list and go over there and get the amount of honey I need for you guys.

He normally sells the pints for $13 but I’ll do it for 12+ shipping for KK. He also has quarts but I do not know the price and sometimes he has the comb inside the honey as well.

Ever since retiring from the fire service for 30 years he goes to Walmart and sets up his truck and sells honey like he’s some Mexican LOL

If you still got my digits, send me a text. I don't get email alerts here so I won't know if you reply to a pm

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
We should all make Gaige our avatar.

Reminds me of when some dude stole my friend's profile pic on FB and he showed up under "People You May Know." Man was he pissed. And so all his friends made it their profile pic so when you looked at his friend's list, it was all the same pic lmao